By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

Around the Network
powersmash said:
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

This isn't a Danish forum, there's a lot of different words in English that can correspond to words like that in other languages.

Well, yesterday got crazy and I did not have time to upload my PC pic. I will upload it today, first thing I do when I get home from work.

Rewards System

-by dgc1808

Wandering through a new world,

challenged by this sudden random encounter.

A challenge presented by the most awe-inspiring girl,

the second best reward is the only downer.

Do I tell her I would prefer to meet her?

Do I tell her I’ve read her every post?

Every new avatar she uses is sweeter.

Her presence is the reward I desire most.

This win will grant much experience,

My performance in later battles will improve.

But for my heart there is not much difference.

My grandest desire is still aloof.

PC Picture: https://goo.gl/photos/EnoUkfp9SNkvKm9B7

4 ≈ One

Should invest in some air duster lol. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:

I opened up my PC about a week ago, to clean it out. It was so dusty!! I used those compressed air things to get the dust out, but my computer still won't turn on for some reason (well it turns on, but nothing shows up on the monitor).

VGPolyglot said:
FIT_Gamer said:

I opened up my PC about a week ago, to clean it out. It was so dusty!! I used those compressed air things to get the dust out, but my computer still won't turn on for some reason (well it turns on, but nothing shows up on the monitor).

Did you plug in the monitor?

jason1637 said:
VGPolyglot said:

Yes, I did It had the same problem beforehand too. It was also plugged into the speakers, and pressing enter didn't do anything, no startup sound, so I conclude that the PC is the issue.

VGPolyglot said:
jason1637 said:

Yes, I did It had the same problem beforehand too. It was also plugged into the speakers, and pressing enter didn't do anything, no startup sound, so I conclude that the PC is the issue.

Wel there is your problem, you plugged your monitor into your speakers. The monitor is supposed to connect to either your Motherboard or VideoCard display adapter. 

The fact that you somehow managed to plug the monitor into your speakers is quite impressive, how did you do that?

Raistline said:
VGPolyglot said:

Wel there is your problem, you plugged your monitor into your speakers. The monitor is supposed to connect to either your Motherboard or VideoCard display adapter. 

The fact that you somehow managed to plug the monitor into your speakers is quite impressive, how did you do that?

I didn't plug the monitor into the speakers, I meant the computer.