By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - GTX 1080 TI OnionBerry Giveaway!!

VGPolyglot said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Should invest in some air duster lol. 

I opened up my PC about a week ago, to clean it out. It was so dusty!! I used those compressed air things to get the dust out, but my computer still won't turn on for some reason (well it turns on, but nothing shows up on the monitor).

Maybe you knocked something loose somewhere? Did you try plugging another device into the monitor to make the it's not the monitor?

Also if you moved the RAM around they could be in the wrong slots which would prevent anything from showing up on the monitor. 

Around the Network
FIT_Gamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

I opened up my PC about a week ago, to clean it out. It was so dusty!! I used those compressed air things to get the dust out, but my computer still won't turn on for some reason (well it turns on, but nothing shows up on the monitor).

Maybe you knocked something loose somewhere? Did you try plugging another device into the monitor to make the it's not the monitor?

I don't even really have anything else that uses VGA, I guess my Dreamcast, but I'd need to buy VGA plugs for that.

powersmash said:
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

poop is not that bad

onionberry said:
powersmash said:
Bæ/bae is a Danish word for poop. Also used by people on the internet who think it means baby, sweetie etc.

poop is not that bad

Icky.

BraLoD said:
VGPolyglot said:

This isn't a Danish forum, there's a lot of different words in English that can correspond to words like that in other languages.

Like banana, than in portuguese means banana.

Oh my God!! Who could have guessed??

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
FIT_Gamer said:

Should invest in some air duster lol. 

I had this issue like oh god probably 10 years ago now with VGA lol.

Took me about 2 weeks to solve it.

After an vidia driver update and a reboot, the boot sequence wasn't picking up a video signal because the resolution was set too high (NFI how that is even possbile). So I booted up the computer on aother monitor and dropped the res to 800x600, shut down and plugged in my monitor. Then it booted up. Then I changed the resolution to what I would run and saved and then it would for soem reason accept that monitor again lol.

Don't ask me why t happened it was the stranget fricken thing but that solved my issue. MInd you it was a very old LCD was about 4cms thick lol

Cobretti2 said:
VGPolyglot said:

I had this issue like oh god probably 10 years ago now with VGA lol.

Took me about 2 weeks to solve it.

After an vidia driver update and a reboot, the boot sequence wasn't picking up a video signal because the resolution was set too high (NFI how that is even possbile). So I booted up the computer on aother monitor and dropped the res to 800x600, shut down and plugged in my monitor. Then it booted up. Then I changed the resolution to what I would run and saved and then it would for soem reason accept that monitor again lol.

Don't ask me why t happened it was the stranget fricken thing but that solved my issue. MInd you it was a very old LCD was about 4cms thick lol

Hmm, I'll just have to do some experimenting myself I guess.

Sorry Bae. But I am not overly poetic... So please don't get all chaotic.
Roses are #ff0000.
Violets are #8D38C9.

Onionberry can you please come and be my Player 2?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

POEM for my bae

Heart containers are red

Link's tunic is blue

I'd slay Ganon, if it meant saving you ❤️

(that totally sucked didn't it lol, but I could really use a new gpu ) this is my main rig btw, with a gtx 570

Turkish said:

(that totally sucked didn't it lol, but I could really use a new gpu ) this is my main rig btw, with a gtx 570

That looks like the ASUS P8Z77 motherboard, which means it's socket 1155 and thus you have a Core i5 2500K/3570K/Core i7 2600K/2700K/3770K?

I am leaning towards 16GB of Ram (Probably 1600mhz) as well as you have all your slots occupied.
Case looks Antec due to the side window angle. But triple top fan and no fan mount on the window... Is it the Corsair Obsidian case or a variant?

How close am I?

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--