By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This is the type of propaganda you'd see in North Korea

It's brilliant. great marketing. We all know a good chunk of the population are sheep and will follow anything. This is just playing to that.

Around the Network
Ljink96 said:
Lol, I'm just through with Trump news. I had to stop watching it because it was literally making me sick. I just pretend he doesn't exist, until I die from not having health care.

In the end, this will all be for the better. One way this is going to be good is the voter turn out will be dramatically higher this time around because people will be scared of this shit happening again. The only reason he got elected was because people didn't vote. You don't win with only 27% of the population's support otherwise.

Am I the only one who is legitimatey scared by this? I mean the president of the united states of america has created his own news network to spread propaganda.

This is dictatorship-101 and no ones doing anything about it.

SuperNova said:
Am I the only one who is legitimatey scared by this? I mean the president of the united states of america has created his own news network to spread propaganda.

No, this literally made me feel a bit sick inside to be honest. I may not live in the US but still Trump seems to get more and more crazy and terrifying everytime I see something about him pop up.

The only good thing about Trump is how much entertaining material he gives comedians.

Still better than the crap from MSNBC and CNN.

The next 8 years are continue to be awesome e.

Around the Network
SuperNova said:

Yes because having such a a position means you never paid attention before hence you don't have context to base such fear off of or you're doing what everyone else on here and write overly hyberbole statements.

deskpro2k3 said:
freedom of speech and press is great and all, but we need to educate people to spot lies and truth better.

It's pretty easy to spot. "Is it MSNBC, FOX, OR CNN? Yeah, they're all bullshit."

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

SuperNova said:

Dictatorship would involve abolishing all networks in favor of one government controlled network.

But you know, "the sky is falling" and all that jazz.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Azuren said:
SuperNova said:

Dictatorship would involve abolishing all networks in favor of one government controlled network.

But you know, "the sky is falling" and all that jazz.

Almost sounds like a good old "Nintendo doom" thread. I love forums!

I expected Trump TV to happen, and like I predicted with the media and late night comedians going self destruct mode, I have to side with Trump on this. The media has gotten so pointless that this was bound to happen. I have to go to Trump speeches or correspondents like Sanders and Miller just to know what the heck is going on.

I can't believe I'm saying this, Fox News does not rely on emotional manipulation to the extent of networks of CNN and late night comedians, so I have to say currently Fox is the only network I can watch and potentially get something out of (I'm not talking about previous years, I'm saying currently, although I go online for most of my news). While Fox is talking about issues like North Korea and is trying to explain Trump's agenda, CNN, MSNBC, or any other MSM network is either complaining about Trump existing or a Tweet manipulated to make it sound like whatever they want, and if they "uncover" something, it's so small and insignificant that it doesn't matter (like how he communicated to the Boy Scouts).

Say what you will about this being propaganda, but your pure hatred for Trump got you here. You have it out so much for him, that instead of letting him be and potentially causing him to self destruct, you empower and give companies like CNN and people like Colbert platforms that push a false narrative. Donald Trump can lie all he wants, but what's it matter when you proceed to manipulate and lie about the issue and come off as being so desperate for dirt on Trump that Donald himself comes off as the adult in the room. People like CNN and Colbert portray DT as someone who is incompetent and illogical, and while those sometimes may be true, their reasons for him to get in trouble are stupid bar none. This is the equivalent to Donald Trump being a student who swears a lot at recess, but CNN and Colbert tattletale and try to get Trump in trouble for drinking his milk the wrong way. The media is idiotic bar none, thus why Trump TV can become a thing.

You made this bed out of your burning desire for something against the President, and now you have to lie in it.