By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This is the type of propaganda you'd see in North Korea

The victims of cultural marxism don't like Trump.

Snowflakes!

Around the Network
Locknuts said:
Trump seems to be making a lot of good moves to me. Sounds like people here are the ones who have swallowed the anti-Trump propaganda.

Trump's obviously a salesman trying to make his product look better than it is, but I wouldn't call what he does propaganda.

Agreed.

Also, when you have CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, and countless other media outlets bashing Trump... maybe stuff like this is just a response to unfair media.

Obama boasted often because the media kissing his ass simply wasn't enough.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Mr Puggsly said:
Locknuts said:
Trump seems to be making a lot of good moves to me. Sounds like people here are the ones who have swallowed the anti-Trump propaganda.

Trump's obviously a salesman trying to make his product look better than it is, but I wouldn't call what he does propaganda.

Agreed.

Also, when you have CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, and countless other media outlets bashing Trump... maybe stuff like this is just a response to unfair media.

Where are you coming up with this? Do you know how many times Fox and others like infowars bash Obama; And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
deskpro2k3 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Agreed.

Where are you coming up with this? Do you know how many times Fox and others like infowars bash Obama? And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing.

Right - but Fox and infowars hardly hide their bias, and they're two sources. I don't think it's exacty unknown by now that most news channels that are extremely popular are more liberal oriented and hide their agenda behind "objectivity". This really became known more so with the Trump campaign, where a lot of people were like "Trump's already fucking stupid, why are these news channels smearing him with thoughtless subjects?" It was like a race to see who could make Trump into the boogie man faster, even though he was at least already at giant marshmellow man from Ghostbusters(circa 1980s) level.

the-pi-guy said:

Aeolus451 said:

Would you like a foil hat or a police scanner with your consipiracy, sir?

While "dictatorship" is way too far, it's still creepy.  

Trump is giving credit to hardcore propaganda news sites, while dismissing the ones that usually do a good job at sharing real news.  Not to mention the fact that there are actually a scary number of people listening to these.... 

Some of you really need to look up defintions of words before you start labeling things. 

Definition of propaganda

capitalized :  a congregation of the Roman curia having jurisdiction over missionary territories and related institutions

2 the spreading of ideas, information, or rumor for the purpose of helping or injuring an institution, a cause, or a person

3 ideas, facts, or allegations spread deliberately to further one's cause or to damage an opposing cause; also :  a public action having such an effect

No more creepy than the left controlling most of the media and using to it to spin actual propaganda? What's more creepy, little news sites saying propaganda or big tv networks spinning propaganda? I swear the left has some audacity to bitch about propaganda with as much as they spin. 

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Where are you coming up with this? Do you know how many times Fox and others like infowars bash Obama? And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing.

Right - but Fox and infowars hardly hide their bias, and they're two sources. I don't think it's exacty unknown by now that most news channels that are extremely popular are more liberal oriented and hide their agenda behind "objectivity". This really became known more so with the Trump campaign, where a lot of people were like "Trump's already fucking stupid, why are these news channels smearing him with thoughtless subjects?" It was like a race to see who could make Trump into the boogie man faster, even though he was at least already at giant marshmellow man from Ghostbusters(circa 1980s) level.

I don't think this is a smear contest, the guy is doing this to himself by tweeting something dumb at 2AM-3AM almost every week. Unfortunately you have to take it as official presidential statements.

deskpro2k3 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:

I don't think this is a smear contest, the guy is doing this to himself by tweeting something dumb at 2AM-3AM almost every week. Unfortunately you have to take it as official presidential statements.

Right but I was talking about before the election. Besides, there obviously is a smear campaign. Not that it's unjustified, but it's not unbiased either.

deskpro2k3 said:
Mr Puggsly said:

Agreed.

Where are you coming up with this? Do you know how many times Fox and others like infowars bash Obama; And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing.

Oh really?

It took less than a min to find examples of obama. There's plenty of others.

Aeolus451 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

Oh really?

what you found is him fact checking the media.

deskpro2k3 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Oh really?

what you found is him fact checking the media.

You didn't watch the vids at all, did you?

The first one is 3 mins, the middle one is 9 mins and the last one is almost 4 mins. You responded to my post before you could have watched all 3. He was bitching about fox and some of the other media including alex jones.