By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - This is the type of propaganda you'd see in North Korea

Aeolus451 said:

The left controls most of the main stream media and it spins their propaganda constantly except when they report the weather or traffic jams.

I don't know... you ever notice that most reported traffic jams are in areas mostly populated by White males

Around the Network
SuperNova said:
Am I the only one who is legitimatey scared by this? I mean the president of the united states of america has created his own news network to spread propaganda.

This is dictatorship-101 and no ones doing anything about it.

Lol what? Are you serious, overreacting or just trolling? It could be considered dictatorship if this TrumpTV would be the only news network available for the American people and everything else would be censored.

Mr Puggsly said:
Locknuts said:
Trump seems to be making a lot of good moves to me. Sounds like people here are the ones who have swallowed the anti-Trump propaganda.

Trump's obviously a salesman trying to make his product look better than it is, but I wouldn't call what he does propaganda.

Agreed.

Also, when you have CNN, MSNBC, New York Times, and countless other media outlets bashing Trump... maybe stuff like this is just a response to unfair media.

Obama boasted often because the media kissing his ass simply wasn't enough.

Exactly, CNN basically admitted on live tv that they did everything on their power to get Clinton elected.

Aeolus451 said:
deskpro2k3 said:

I like the spin you're trying to make. He responds, but not against bashing like Trump does, and when he does address the media, he fact checks the media. There is a big difference. Basically, you haven't shown me where he attacks the media for bashing him.

Quoted from you just in case you try to spin this too. "And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing."

Here let me spin you into the right direction cause I don't think you understand what bashing is.

Here is an example of bashing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

You see that's bashing, and to my knowledge, I've never seen Obama respond to that. Fact checking the media is different.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

The Trump cultists will eat it up and love it. These white supremacist types and fear fetishists will eat up any of the cum their orange god spews into their submissive assholes.

Why can't Trump get a heart attack or stroke already? He's super unhealthy and doesn't believe in exercise. The stress of constantly being attacked and awake 24/7 will eventually break the old man

Around the Network
StarOcean said:
The Trump cultists will eat it up and love it. These white supremacist types and fear fetishists will eat up any of the cum their orange god spews into their submissive assholes.

Why can't Trump get a heart attack or stroke already? He's super unhealthy and doesn't believe in exercise. The stress of constantly being attacked and awake 24/7 will eventually break the old man

Are you implying that Trump should die?

ratuscafoarterea said:
StarOcean said:

I'm not implying it, I'm straight up saying it. Of course, before you try calling me left or "liberal" (which many attempt to discredit me) that'd be the wrong phrase to describe me. I am just anti-Trump. That is my political stance. 

deskpro2k3 said:
Aeolus451 said:

Quoted from you just in case you try to spin this too. "And how did Obama respond to their bashing? He did nothing."

Here let me spin you into the right direction cause I don't think you understand what bashing is.

Here is an example of bashing:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cAvq12Sa3VE

You see that's bashing, and to my knowledge, I've never seen Obama respond to that. Fact checking the media is different.

This is you. ---> I didn't mean that he said nothing about the media. I meant that he doesn't bash the media. 

You need to do some fact checking. Obama blamed Fox News for alot of shit. Not fact checking, just blaming.

"I am convinced that if there were no Fox News, I might be two or three points higher in the polls" "The way I’m portrayed 24/7 is as a freak! I am the latté-sipping, New York Times-reading, Volvo-driving, no-gun-owning, effete, politically correct, arrogant liberal. Who wants somebody like that?"

"I think Fox is part of that tradition — it is part of the tradition that has a very clear, undeniable point of view. It’s a point of view that I disagree with. It’s a point of view that I think is ultimately destructive for the long-term growth of a country that has a vibrant middle class and is competitive in the world. But as an economic enterprise, it’s been wildly successful. And I suspect that if you ask Mr. Murdoch what his number-one concern is, it’s that Fox is very successful."

"I've got one television station that is entirely devoted to attacking my administration."

"So this should not be a close election, but it will be.  And the reason it will be is not because of Hillary's flaws, but rather because, structurally, we've become a very polarized society.  And if all you're doing is watching Fox News and listening to Rush Limbaugh and reading some of the blogs that are churning out a lot of misinformation on a regular basis, then it's very hard for you to think that you're going to vote for somebody who you've been told is taking the country in the wrong direction.  And so, structurally, we already have these divisions and it's going to be hard to overcome those."

"In this election, [they] turned out in huge numbers for Trump. And I think that part of it has to do with our inability, our failure, to reach those voters effectively. Part of it is Fox News in every bar and restaurant in big chunks of the country, but part of it is also Democrats not working at a grassroots level, being in there, showing up, making arguments. That part of the critique of the Democratic Party is accurate. We spend a lot of time focused on international policy and national policy and less time being on the ground. And when we're on the ground, we do well. This is why I won Iowa."

"if I watched Fox News, I wouldn’t vote for me either."

StarOcean said:
ratuscafoarterea said:

I'm not implying it, I'm straight up saying it. Of course, before you try calling me left or "liberal" (which many attempt to discredit me) that'd be the wrong phrase to describe me. I am just anti-Trump. That is my political stance. 

No, I’m not goanna call you liberal or whatever, I’m just going to report your post for hate speech.

ratuscafoarterea said:
StarOcean said:

No, I’m not goanna call you liberal or whatever, I’m just going to report your post for hate speech.

Public figure, doesn't count, buddy