By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Dragon Quest Builders 2 announced for Switch and PS4!

spurgeonryan said:
Ka-pi96 said:

Quite the opposite isn`t it? They were only third if you look at only home consoles. Looking at them as a whole, they were far from third.

Sure the 3ds was there,  selling well in Japan.  I guess if you combine it all together then Nintendo was ahead of Microsoft, but that is because they have not gone after..... Oh wait,  they sell phones and a lot of other gadgets. 

Sony,  Microsoft,  Nintendo. 

But Nintendo did win the Wii/DS gen.  3DS certainly also beat the Vita. If you want to throw everything Nintendo has at Microsoft and Sony,  then it is only fair to let Microsoft do the same.  No?

Except you included Microsoft's non-gaming divisions.  In which case why not include ALL of it?  Then it's Microsoft then Sony then Nintendo.  But that's silly.  How about including all their GAME centric sales when comparing their success in the GAMING sector.  In which case, Sony, Nintendo, Microsoft.

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:
Kerotan said:

He has a ps4 which gets way more Japanese games.  Are you getting a ps4? 

Anyway ps4/Switch is the way to go.  Big change from last gen when ps3 often wasn't considered. 

PS4 / Switch and the PC for Overwatch is the combo you need this gen :)

Yeah all 3 are good.  Only xbox lacks in this department. 

Jranation said:
Dr.Vita said:

Nope, I will probably never buy a Nintendo console anymore in my life.
I don't like neither the consoles Nintendo produces nor their exclusive games.

Do you own a PS Vita? It just got 2 new Persona games announced for it this week, how could you feel bad as a PS Vita owner with such a big week? lol

I was talking about this game. I thought you were sad that its not coming to the Vita?

Nah, if I buy this game it will be the PS4 version because it's the superior version to play.

Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

I was talking about this game. I thought you were sad that its not coming to the Vita?

Nah, if I buy this game it will be the PS4 version because it's the superior version to play.

You mean you think its the superior version to play?

Lets stop this useless discussion.Jranation will have biased answers favoring Nintendo, and you will have biased answers favoring Sony.With both of you being unreasonable, it will lead nowhere or will lead to a ban.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

Ah okay. I always thought you're more of handheld person. 

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
Jranation said:

You know this without playing either version?

I want Dragon Quest Monsters...

Ask stefl1504 for a sig, even if you don't need one.

SegataSanshiro said:
Great Platform choices! Square really is supporting the Switch. Not since SNES has Square had this much confidence in a Nintendo home console.

They need to see success in Japan. It's clear Japan could easily sell a few million units a month with how crazy the hype is over there lol

Ka-pi96 said:
Ganoncrotch said:

PS4 / Switch and the PC for Overwatch is the combo you need this gen :)

Is the PS4 version of Overwatch not playable or something?

I really don't mean to sound like a PC master race dickhead... but once you've played a competitive fps using mouse and keyboard it is rather tough to go back to using twin analogue sticks for it. It's one of the only genre's that I really just play single player fps on consoles not multiplayer.

Dont get me wrong, I love playing fps on consoles with a pad, but really when it gets competitive I find the mouse keyboard combo hard to beat and it feels like when I lose on pad I'm just thinking... wouldn't happen with a M/KB, personal opinion of course, Overwatch has a ton of players on the ps4 and X1

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Moonhero said:
I want Dragon Quest Monsters...

And Theatrhythm Dragon Quest :(