By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii U games do you think could and should be ported to Switch?

Bayonetta 1& 2!

Around the Network

Hopefully not Xenoblade X. My free time is already small enough as is. Having it on the go would be a disaster.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you. 

This may sound strange, but I'd rather buy new games on a new console.

Pretty much all of them would be welcome additions, except those on the lines of Sonic Boom of course.

Cerebralbore101 said:
Nogamez said:
Hmmm decent games worthbporting eventually are Donkey Kong TF
Fatal Frame 5
Xenoblade chronicles X
Skyward Sword HD
Actually just remake all 3d Zelda games like crash N.sane trilogy.

They did an HD version of Skyward Sword?

Nope but I thought skyward Sword was released on Virtual Console. Could be wrong. Either way it's a game I would buy.

Around the Network
HintHRO said:
This may sound strange, but I'd rather buy new games on a new console.

Well that's great for you but there's plenty of people who buy older games too. For instance I purposely avoided GTA5 and TLOU on ps3 because I knew they would be ported to ps4. Judging by sales of GTA5 on ps4 I guess I wasn't the only one. I missed out o  games such as Skyward Sword and Bayonetta 2 and would happily by them on Switch. Hell look at N.sane trilogy sales.

Nintendo Land - in some manner or form they could make it work

thats about it really. i can actually think of quite a few more Wii games that would fit better

I think there is a very good chance all the Platinum games (excluding Star Fox Zero) on the Wii U could be ported.

I would really want personally to see Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE get another shot. I own the game but I feel due to the "censorship" cloud and over all hurt feelings due to it not being the crossover many actually wanted or where expecting, it didn't get a fair look by most people. The game is basically a lighter (but in content and tone) Persona game with FE characters. I feel there is a market out there for this type of game who would love it if they would just try the game.

What Wii U games do I think could and should be ported to Switch? All of them. No reason not to do it. Except AC Amiibo Festival, noone wants that again.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Bayonetta 1&2 (I love this GAME!!!!)
Donkey Kong TF
The Wonderful 101
Smash Bros (Obviously)
Super Mario Maker
Kid Icarus (3DS)
StarFox (With good controls)
Maybe XCX, Paper Mario and Captain Toad.