By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Wii U games do you think could and should be ported to Switch?

All 6 of them.

Around the Network

Definitely a Bayonetta Collection. Probably the most logical port to make.

Xenoblade X maybe in the future so it doesn't compete with Xenoblade 2, although I'm not personally interested.

NOT Smash Bros. That is something I really do not wish to see. I'd rather wait for the next one.

DK: TF would be a great fit for Switch.

Also as someone mentioned and as DF, a Metroid Prime Trilogy HD early next year would be a fantastic idea to pump up people for Prime 4.

Nogamez said:
HintHRO said:
This may sound strange, but I'd rather buy new games on a new console.

Well that's great for you but there's plenty of people who buy older games too. For instance I purposely avoided GTA5 and TLOU on ps3 because I knew they would be ported to ps4. Judging by sales of GTA5 on ps4 I guess I wasn't the only one. I missed out o  games such as Skyward Sword and Bayonetta 2 and would happily by them on Switch. Hell look at N.sane trilogy sales.

N.Sane Trilogy consists of 3 complete classic games remade from the ground up for PS4. GTAV and TLoU have many technical improvements on PS4 while Wii U ports on Switch barely have technical improvements. Why would you want to buy such expensive hardware to play Wii U games if you can play ALL Wii U games at cheaper price by buying... a Wii U? 

When I buy a Switch I don't want its game library to consist of 50% full-priced Wii U games which I already played for (hundreds?) of hours and occasionally a new game.

Super Mario Maker is the only game that deserves a port/re-release IMO.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

-Arkham games
-Twilight Princess
-Wind Waker
-Pikmin 3

Around the Network

Now that I think about it, there's more PS3 and 360 games I'd like to see on the Switch. Most of all, Dragon's Dogma and Valkyria Chronicles.

Smash is my top pick. A new one would be too far off and I'd love a new chance to play Smash 4 with VGCharters

Signature goes here!

Nintendo will make a lot of money if they port super smash
I have my WiiU so I don't care about ports, but not a lot of people played It's games & the best ones in my opinion are
Xenoblade X
Mario 3D world
Super smash
Tropical freeze

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only game which I think can greatly benefit.

Xenoblade Chronicles X is the only Wii U game. Wii games on the other hand...

Super Mario Galaxy 1 and 2
Rune Factory Frontier and Tides of Destiny
Endless Ocean 1 and 2
Sin and Punishment Star Successor
Muramasa: The Demon Blade
Silent Hill: Shattered Memories
Resident Evil 4
Xenoblade Chronicles
Kirby: Epic Yarn
Little King's Story
Super Paper Mario
Skyward Sword

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.