By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA. I love it. Cant Stand the Patriots, glad to see them get trounced. Only thing that makes it even better is the fact it was a home game. Go Dolphins!!

Around the Network

Boy, even Dolphins' fans are shit talking now? We really must have reached a new low.

MTZehvor said:
Boy, even Dolphins' fans are shit talking now? We really must have reached a new low.

LOL, not shit talking just savoring the moment. I wont know how we fair for at least another week. Hopefully the Patriots Implode

RolStoppable said:
Updated the announcement post with the consensus bracket. Here is the link to the post:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8552194

Lol, I am always on the fringe. Though consensus of course is never right either, just moderately good.

Superman4 said:
MTZehvor said:

LOL, not shit talking just savoring the moment. I wont know how we fair for at least another week. Hopefully the Patriots Implode

I really don't think the two are as mutually exclusive as you seem to.

Around the Network
MTZehvor said:

I mean technically the Dolphins are up a half game on the Patriots lol

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3

alternine said:
MTZehvor said:

I mean technically the Dolphins are up a half game on the Patriots lol

I like to think of it as the Patriots are last in the division with the only losing record in the NFL ;)

KC-NE 2
NYJ-BUF PHI-WAS OAK-TEN
TB-MIA   JAX-HOU ARI-DET 1 ATL-CHI
BAL-CIN PIT-CLE 1 IND-LAR 2 SEA-GB
CAR-SF NYG-DAL NO-MIN LAC-DEN  

Damn that sucks about Eric Berry, he's a good dude and made some big plays last night.

KC-NE 2 NYJ-BUF 2 PHI-WAS 1 OAK-TEN 2
TB-MIA   JAX-HOU 2 ARI-DET 1 ATL-CHI 1
BAL-CIN 2 PIT-CLE 1 IND-LAR 2 SEA-GB 2
CAR-SF 1 NYG-DAL 2 NO-MIN 2 LAC-DEN 2 by 4

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)