By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

hahaha I advanced with a 0-2 pick... damn JAX!!!

Around the Network

Congrats to Level1Death on your victory.

Rol, we let Europe down.

Wow, Alex Smith to the Redskins, and an actual QB free agent in Kirk Cousins. That doesn't happen often

RolStoppable said:
Today is the day with the game that nobody cares about because of the teams who play.

The prediction league still misses a Super Bowl pick from castor, but his predictions tend to come in close to a deadline.

Is anyone going to watch the Super Bowl? Halftime shows are bad enough, but when the game itself is a halftime show... well...

Why do you assume that nobody in the NFL thread will watch the Super Bowl?

I've been watching the playoffs and will watch the Superbowl, I just don't really have anything to say in here. Shame two teams I hate are in the SB.

Around the Network

Ya I'll be watching it at my local burger joint. Free drinks for every touchdown. Lets have a shootout

RolStoppable said:
HomokHarcos said:

Why do you assume that nobody in the NFL thread will watch the Super Bowl?

Because the thread has been dead in the water since two weeks ago. There is widespread depression because of the teams that made it into the Super Bowl.

It's hard to get excited when it seems obvious who's going to win.

Between Matt Patricia lining Eric Rowe up one on one with Alshon Jeffery, and Josh McDaniels calling a pass to fucking Tom Brady on third down, I'm beginning to wonder if our coordinators both lost their minds before the Super Bowl.

Between that powerbomb/spinebuster and Cooks getting his bell rung, I’m beginnig to wonder if this is the Super Bowl or WrestleMania?

Here they come...