By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22
LudicrousSpeed said:
MTZehvor said:

I'll go ahead and expand the league. I think I can find someone to replace him if he backs out anyway, and I'd like to get as many people in as want to play from here.

Go to this link.

League ID is 5235637, pw is nouget

Says league is full. If you got someone else that's cool, just let me know please.

...I guess somebody else (Dongo?) signed up on the link when I posted it.

I've expanded the league to 12 teams. Feel free to join; like I said, I've got a friend that I can get to join last second if we end up with an odd number of teams.

Around the Network

Up to a 12 man league huh
Guess I better go look at some halfway decent scrubs to draft

Just hope everybody actually participates. Not a lot of responses in that reminder message you sent out

superchunk said:
sethnintendo said:

Good luck versus the Browns.  They are only the shit stained team of the NFL properly named the Browns.  RG3 still their QB?  He must be in a full body cast with metal supports controlled by a remote control on the sidelines.

haha yeah, not expecting a ton. But glad to see Trubisky get a solid opportunity to show his capability. At this point, I'm very much in favor of him starting the season as #1.

Damn I gotta study up on the younger players.  Trubisky sounds foreign to me.  aka I don't know who the fuck he is.

sethnintendo said:
superchunk said:

haha yeah, not expecting a ton. But glad to see Trubisky get a solid opportunity to show his capability. At this point, I'm very much in favor of him starting the season as #1.

Damn I gotta study up on the younger players.  Trubisky sounds foreign to me.  aka I don't know who the fuck he is.

He's the #2 draft pick that the bears traded up to get. (they had the #3 draft spot)

RolStoppable said:
KC-NE 2 NYJ-BUF 2 PHI-WAS 1 OAK-TEN 1
TB-MIA 1 JAX-HOU 2 ARI-DET 2 ATL-CHI 1
BAL-CIN 2 PIT-CLE 1 IND-LAR 1 SEA-GB 2
CAR-SF 1 NYG-DAL 2 NO-MIN 1 LAC-DEN 2 by 10

Around the Network

This is the year that the Jacksonville Jaguars wins the superbowl.

Carl2291 said:

Did I accidentally time travel to a year where Blake Bortles isn't their QB?

Couple Fantasy Football related announcements...

First off, here's the 5 billionth reminder that the draft is at 2:30 PM EDT on Sunday. If your name is Mike321 or NobleTeam 360, please respond to my message/post here and confirm that you'll actually participate and not just sign up and proceed to waste a team spot.

Secondly, if you're interested in joining, there's still one more spot open. Today's the last day before I start fishing for someone from beyond the wide world of VGC to take the last opening, so if you want to ensure an open spot, sign up now.

Finally, a couple of draft related notes:

The draft will be a snake draft. The person that picks last in the 1st round will pick first in the 2nd round, the person that picks next to last in the 1st round will pick second in the 2nd round...the person that picks first in the 1st round will pick last in the 2nd round. This will, in theory, anyway, put everyone on equal footing regardless of your draft pick.

Additionally, having the draft order be announced a head of time has been requested. Unfortunately, NFL.com doesn't provide a way to randomize a draft order ahead of time, so either we need some suggestions on how to randomize this without the potential for bias, or you're going to all have to trust me (or someone else) to not abuse the RNG. Open to suggestions.

One last thing; choose an av for your team if you haven't already. That default logo is really boring to look at.

Carl2291 said:

They did go to the AFC title game in the first season of my Madden 18 franchise.

MTZehvor said:

Couple Fantasy Football related announcements...

First off, here's the 5 billionth reminder that the draft is at 2:30 PM EDT on Sunday. If your name is Mike321 or NobleTeam 360, please respond to my message/post here and confirm that you'll actually participate and not just sign up and proceed to waste a team spot.

Secondly, if you're interested in joining, there's still one more spot open. Today's the last day before I start fishing for someone from beyond the wide world of VGC to take the last opening, so if you want to ensure an open spot, sign up now.

Finally, a couple of draft related notes:

The draft will be a snake draft. The person that picks last in the 1st round will pick first in the 2nd round, the person that picks next to last in the 1st round will pick second in the 2nd round...the person that picks first in the 1st round will pick last in the 2nd round. This will, in theory, anyway, put everyone on equal footing regardless of your draft pick.

Additionally, having the draft order be announced a head of time has been requested. Unfortunately, NFL.com doesn't provide a way to randomize a draft order ahead of time, so either we need some suggestions on how to randomize this without the potential for bias, or you're going to all have to trust me (or someone else) to not abuse the RNG. Open to suggestions.

One last thing; choose an av for your team if you haven't already. That default logo is really boring to look at.

Might as well just leave it be at this point