By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - The NFL Thread 2017: Philadelphia Eagles Win Super Bowl LII

Who will win Super Bowl LII?

New England Patriots 7 31.82%

Pittsburgh Steelers 1 4.55%

Jacksonville Jaguars 3 13.64%

Kansas City Chiefs 0 0%

Philadelphia Eagles 5 22.73%

Minnesota Vikings 3 13.64%

Los Angeles Rams 0 0%

New Orleans Saints 0 0%

Other 1 4.55%

Scoreboard 2 9.09%

Total:22

Eh, think I'm about done watching Dallas this season. I'll probably just watch San Diego and Minnesota the rest of the season for fantasy purposes

Edit: Meant LA Chargers. 

Around the Network
NobleTeam360 said:

Eh, think I'm about done watching Dallas this season. I'll probably just watch San Diego and Minnesota the rest of the season for fantasy purposes

Edit: Meant LA Chargers. 

Don't sweat it man, they're not legitimate enough to be called the LA Chargers

MIN-DET 2
LAC-DAL 2
NYG-WAS 2
BUF-KC 2
TEN-IND 1
CLE-CIN 2
TB-ATL 2
MIA-NE 2
CAR-NYJ 1
CHI-PHI 2
SEA-SF 1
NO-LAR 2
JAX-ARI 1
DEN-OAK 2
GB-PIT 2
HOU-BAL 2 by 6

Looks like a decent amount of people forgot there were 3 games on this Thursday. Might help me out somewhat in the prediction league.

RolStoppable said:
sethnintendo said:
Looks like a decent amount of people forgot there were 3 games on this Thursday. Might help me out somewhat in the prediction league.

You are reading the spreadsheet wrong. Three players are already inactive (BD82, FatedReality, HomokHarcos) with amp316 set to follow; I sent him a PM because he missed last week, but no response in any kind, so I expect that he is out. Angelus has no dashes in his row which means that his picks were submitted via PM and remain hidden at least until the deadline of the final game of the week has passed. That leaves Arminillo as the only relevant player who has missed the Thursday games.

Damn well I guess I'll just have to stage my comeback the old fashion way.  Actually predicting games correctly.  I probably need to be more careful on my posts though.  Just got a mod warning for an edgy joke.  I'm surprised I didn't get a warning for calling more than half of the republican voting base...  Ah I better not say it again.

Last edited by sethnintendo - on 26 November 2017

Around the Network
MIN-DET  1 LAC-DAL  1 NYG-WAS  2 BUF-KC  2
TEN-IND  1 CLE-CIN  2 TB-ATL  2 MIA-NE  2
CAR-NYJ  1 CHI-PHI  2 SEA-SF  1 NO-LAR  2
JAX-ARI  1 DEN-OAK  2 GB-PIT  2 HOU-BAL  2 by 6

The Dolphins are quickly becoming the Bengals of the AFC East with how many dirty players they have.

lol all the players from Mike that are killing Rol are the ones he got from me

Angelus said:
lol all the players from Mike that are killing Rol are the ones he got from me

That's why I traded with you

RolStoppable said:

Which will make him believe that he made good trades and motivate him to hand over his good players to you next season as well. He will ignore that his team wasn't playoff material.

Well at this point beating you by a blowout is good enough

RolStoppable said:

We might meet again in the consolation round and then I'll get my revenge. My players are resting this week because they have nothing to play for.

Huh if that's the case I look foward to that, we'll make it 3-0