By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - NOW can we kill fatass?

Would be nice if china smashes him. I don't think that they will continue watching that fatty any longer.

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

Around the Network

Here we go again. He's so easy to hate. And in the links at the bottom of the article, it says the Miss Teen USA pageant is ditching swimsuits? Well why am I watching it then? I don't like where all this is heading.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

CaptainExplosion said:

How do you know he's not suicidal and planning to take us with him?

If this was the case he would have attacked already. He has the ability to do so.

Chris Hu said:
Can we kill Trump first.

Yes plz.

CaptainExplosion said:

How do you know he's not waiting for the right time to do so?

You literally sound like a North Korean consipracy theorist.

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

Is it wrong to want fatty and his thugs dead before they make me and my loved ones dead? It's called self-defense.

This is literally what North Korean propaganda says about America.

CaptainExplosion said:
Carl2291 said:

If this was the case he would have attacked already. He has the ability to do so.

How do you know he's not waiting for the right time to do so?

I mean he's gonna die naturally eventually, and with his diet that'll be sooner rather than later, that's what I'm woried he's waiting for. The day he dies could so easily go really good or really bad in any case.

CaptainExplosion said:
Captain_Yuri said:

Really we should just kill everyone but me and Emma Watson and get it over with.

That would include my mother, so don't make me stab you, because I. Fucking. Will. =P

He'll be fine with your mother too.

“Simple minds have always confused great honesty with great rudeness.” - Sherlock Holmes, Elementary (2013).

"Did you guys expected some actual rational fact-based reasoning? ...you should already know I'm all about BS and fraudulence." - FunFan, VGchartz (2016)

CaptainExplosion said:

Kim Jong Dum just fired an ICBM towards Japan, and it landed near Hokkaido. This is even for the second time this month. Hokkaido's close enough to the mainland, right?

So why not just save us all the trouble and kill the fat piece of shit? He's practically a terrorist in charge of his own backwards country.

So why don't you kill president Dump?!

Excuse me when I get a bit angry...Seriously...have some of you ignorants still not learned that all your constant wars do is destabilise and bring terror over the world?! Your own proud oh so forward country is the reason why a lot of people have to suffer on this planet constantly!

You're a much bigger threat to world peace than 10 Putins and Kim Yong Uns combined.

CaptainExplosion said:
Aeolus451 said:
Not good enough reason in my opinion to possibly start a war by killing him or starting a war to kill him. You need some really solid reasons to justify it. "What if" is not good enough.

It's better to let china deal with him.

China's doing nothing to stop him, so clearly they're too self-interested and/or incompetent to keep fatso at bay.

Launching an ICBM at another country IS good enough.

Technically, he's lauching them near another country. It's a bluff plain and simple. He's the short guy at a party with something to prove to the other guys. There's no point in overacting to this. China will do something more directly against NK if it really comes to it to prevent a war. Anyway, US, Japan, Russia and China are preparing a batch of sanctions. If i'm not mistaken this is the first time china has taken action against NK to help reign it in.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/news/haley-progress-north-korea-sanctions