By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - NOW can we kill fatass?

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

The idea of that taking place would be terrible. It'd be a shame if we saw this occur. 

There's no easy way to eat a pinecone. 

You can fry it and smother it with ranch and gravy. That's the southern way of making anything edible

Around the Network
monocle_layton said:
Aeolus451 said:

There's no easy way to eat a pinecone. 

You can fry it and smother it with ranch and gravy. That's the southern way of making anything edible

Perhaps let soak for a few days and maybe add in some bacon.

fatslob-:O said:

I highly doubt the US would want to go to war with North Korea when one of their biggest ally South Korea would protest against it so at this point it's up to China to handle this and there's enough time left before our nations would have to take arms ...

That's a good point. And South Korea has been dealing with these shenanigans for decades, so they are likely desensitised to it.
But that doesn't mean the rest of the planet has to put up with their shit.

They have already threatened my own country Australia which is not on. (Although, it's only Northern Territory and northern Western Australia that is at risk who no one cares about anyway! haha)

North Korea holds shit when their economy is only worth ~$30B USDs. North Korea holds about as much strategic value as Taiwan does (not even that) for China in terms of Chinese expansionism ... (China wants the entire East Asian sphere for itself such as the South China Seas, especially eyeing Taiwan (wants to reclaim that territory also) and South Korea since they'd become leaders in semiconductor/digital display manufacturing leaders overnight.)

North Korea has an abundance of resources, that are untapped.
One of the reasons why Australia never entered a recession during the Global Financial Crisis is because of resources, China was buying it up in droves.

The strategic value is also a military one. It's a buffer between South Korea+USA's foothold on the continent and China.

If anything China wants to do everything they can to avoid war since their one of the biggest importers of Japanese and South Korean goods and services and the US is the biggest importer of Chinese goods and services so I'd imagine they'd want to keep things as is ...

Well. That doesn't mean that they won't take measures to counterbalance their opponents.
Wasn't that the entire point of the cold war between Russia and the USA? ;)
Neither had any *real* intention of going with a direct war with each other, but they were shoring up allies, securing resources, fortifying trade routes, you name it.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Aeolus451 said:
monocle_layton said:

Perhaps let soak for a few days and maybe add in some bacon.

Add in a diet coke. Gotta watch your calories

Pemalite said:

That's a good point. And South Korea has been dealing with these shenanigans for decades, so they are likely desensitised to it.
But that doesn't mean the rest of the planet has to put up with their shit.

They have already threatened my own country Australia which is not on. (Although, it's only Northern Territory and northern Western Australia that is at risk who no one cares about anyway! haha)

That's not the only thing, South Korea wants reunification and they want to avoid war so that their pride and symbol (Samsung) doesn't get hurt in the process ... 

I doubt North Korea would want to actually throw shit in their neighbors backyard. Japan, Taiwan and South Korea all have defense agreements with the US and I also doubt North Korea would want to anger their one and only ally left (China) ... 

North Korea attacking Taiwan would anger China just as much as it would anger the US. (The Chinese do not want the North koreans to destroy a territory they can reclaim.) North Korea attacking Japan or South Korea would highly anger the US and to a much less extent China ... 

Pemalite said:

North Korea has an abundance of resources, that are untapped.
One of the reasons why Australia never entered a recession during the Global Financial Crisis is because of resources, China was buying it up in droves.

The strategic value is also a military one. It's a buffer between South Korea+USA's foothold on the continent and China.

Well. That doesn't mean that they won't take measures to counterbalance their opponents.
Wasn't that the entire point of the cold war between Russia and the USA? ;)
Neither had any *real* intention of going with a direct war with each other, but they were shoring up allies, securing resources, fortifying trade routes, you name it.

The buffer zone thing is redundant since China obviously doesn't want to compete with the US on military technology for a long time ... (Counter balance how when the US has Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan on it's side LOL) 

For now all they ask is no sanctions and they want other countries to keep importing their shit while they develop their own industries, service, and data sectors ... 

Around the Network

North Korea would want to anger their one and only ally left (China) ...

Not entirely accurate.
They are still relatively chummy with Russia who they share a small land border with.

Bulgaria, Republic of Congo, Benin, Madagascar, India, Iran, Palestine are all still fairly chummy with North Korea. Probably more I didn't list.

The buffer zone thing is redundant since China obviously doesn't want to compete with the US on military technology for a long time ... (Counter balance how when the US has Taiwan, South Korea, and Japan on it's side LOL)

For now all they ask is no sanctions and they want other countries to keep importing their shit while they develop their own industries, service, and data sectors ...

Except, the buffer zone isn't redundant. China is solidifying itself in the South China Sea and the Asia-Pacific Region for that same reason... Plus they are overhauling their military and increasing spending at a rapid rate.

Plus we can't forget the abundance of natural resources in North korea either.
Because who does China rely on if the western world throws sanctions at them? I know my own country would cut trade of raw resources, even if it will impact us negatively economically.

--::{PC Gaming Master Race}::--

Pemalite said:

Not entirely accurate.
They are still relatively chummy with Russia who they share a small land border with.

Bulgaria, Republic of Congo, Benin, Madagascar, India, Iran, Palestine are all still fairly chummy with North Korea. Probably more I didn't list.

Most of these countries can't help North Korea since there not in the same sphere of influence and North Korea was chummy with the Soviet Union, not with Russia which has changed significantly compared to the Soviet Union ... (for the most part it looks like they maintain a neutral relationship) 

The only one that North Korea can look to in it's area is China ... 

Pemalite said:

Except, the buffer zone isn't redundant. China is solidifying itself in the South China Sea and the Asia-Pacific Region for that same reason... Plus they are overhauling their military and increasing spending at a rapid rate.

Plus we can't forget the abundance of natural resources in North korea either.
Because who does China rely on if the western world throws sanctions at them? I know my own country would cut trade of raw resources, even if it will impact us negatively economically.

North korea is not useful for China's expansionism in the South China Seas. It's as it's name implies, the waters are located way south of China whereas North Korea is located at the northeast of China ... 

They may be modernizing and ramping up spending on their military but their still around two decades behind and they still spend less relative to GDP compared to the US ... 

North Korea doesn't nearly have enough worth of resources to sustain China's growth, China had a net surplus of over $600B USDs in terms of exports/imports and I can only see it growing in the future as China climbs the higher value chain in manufacturing in conjunction with automation while developing their own semiconductor manufacturing industry so they don't have to rely on Taiwan or South Korea for chip manufacturing ... 

darkenergy said:
Chris Hu said:
Can we kill Trump first.

Add Hillary Clinton to this as well and every warmonger in the USA.

What is Hillary Clinton doing that is so dangerous? I wasn't aware she was in charge of the US military decisions.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

CaptainExplosion said:
collint0101 said:
He'd nuke Japan or south Korea. If there was some way to just completely wipe north Korea off the map without them blowing up Tokyo someone would have already done it

Well he's already trying to nuke Japan right now, and simply saying no isn't doing shit. The fat bastard needs a slow and painful death so that millions can be spared.

So the US has the ability to send in a team that would only kill him and no one else and no innocent North Korean civilians would be killed either???

History suggests that the US special forces have never been that accurate.

CaptainExplosion said:

Kim Jong Dum just fired an ICBM towards Japan, and it landed near Hokkaido. This is even for the second time this month. Hokkaido's close enough to the mainland, right?

So why not just save us all the trouble and kill the fat piece of shit? He's practically a terrorist in charge of his own backwards country.

ICBM stands for Intercontinental Ballistic Missile. The key word here is Intercontinental.

The missile NK fired travelled 1000km. That does NOT qualify as Intercontinental by ANY definition. It just crossed a stretch of water. Nothing more. Hardly between continents.

NK is tiny and has very few allies. It cannot, right now, destroy the world. Stop believing you scaremongering news channels. If their missiles start covering 6000+kms, then is the time to start worrying 😀