By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What's causing the delays in chart updates?

It's also kinda hard to find the total hardware numbers. Sometimes if you click on "Weekly Hardware Numbers" it loads under the "total software" but sometimes not at all.

Around the Network

Welcome to VGC!

Here's a crappy mockup I made:

Consoles are arranged by release date, with the year added for context. Just add in relevant new hardware when it releases, and remove its predecessor.  Red = Nintendo, Blue = Sony, Green = Microsoft.

@StarDoor: looks good

leyendax69 said:
Welcome to VGC!

Hope you enjoy your stay!

Around the Network
StarDoor said:

Consoles are arranged by release date, with the year added for context. Just add in relevant new hardware when it releases, and remove its predecessor.  Red = Nintendo, Blue = Sony, Green = Microsoft.

Numbers should be larger, but overall it looks very good.

StarDoor said:

The interesting thing about this chart is that the PS4 was released 2 years after the 3DS and is only 5 million units behind one of the most popular hand-helds release. PS-Vita must be envious of both PS4 and 3DS :p

Poweranimals said:

It's also kinda hard to find the total hardware numbers. Sometimes if you click on "Weekly Hardware Numbers" it loads under the "total software" but sometimes not at all.

You have to click on the previous week if hardware sales aren't updated.

Nov 2016 - NES outsells PS1 (JP)

Don't Play Stationary 4 ever. Switch!

It's getting ridiculous atm...the PS4 has been outselling the X1 since beginning of the year by 3:1, sometimes even more....and VGChartz still don't even seem to want to acknowledge it has been 2:1 in the overall stats. I've stopped taking this site serious long ago.

double post..sry.