By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Capcom: Ultra Street Fighter II Was A "Smash Hit" On Switch

Well, it's good to see it did well. Hopefully this means Capcom can finally get behind the system and release more games on it, and not just ports of old school games either. Although, where the heck is Megaman Collection 2 and the Disney Afternoon collection?? For classic games that appeared on Nintendo consoles to not be on current Nintendo consoles is utterly ridiculous. Get it together Capcpom

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

I want Mega Man X4 on a Nintendo console!

Intel Core i7 8700K | 32 GB DDR 4 PC 3200 | ROG STRIX Z370-F Gaming | RTX 3090 FE| Crappy Monitor| HTC Vive Pro :3

I want this game but not for 40 I would have bought it for 20 or less

Baddman said:
I want this game but not for 40 I would have bought it for 20 or less

There are many more like us.

Start selling it under 20, under 10 and the digital sales may push it past SFV

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

RE4 please! NOW! With pointer controls like on the Wii version.

Around the Network

Wait a minute ....

"Ultra Street Fighter II a 'Smash Hit'"

Ryu confirmed for Sma-

oh .... uh ... wait(I literally realized while typing omg)

They considered that a smash hit? I remember hearing it didn't sell well. Anyone have the sale's figures?

Carl2291 said:
Lawlight said:

Don't know where those 450K numbers come from but why would people buy such a poor game?

Seems that it's above expectations and Capcom is happy with it, happy enough that they're looking at giving Switch more support.

As a side note, I'm sick of seeing you shit up Nintendo threads with nothing but constant negativity.

It's not crazy wonder how a game that sold that much would be considered a smash hit. Multiple people are questioning and making jokes about it. I'd call Zelda a smash hit

I hope this doesn't encourage publishers to shovel 25 year old content onto modern systems.

VAMatt said:
I hope this doesn't encourage publishers to shovel 25 year old content onto modern systems.

Depends on how they go about it. I'd buy square's mana collection or any number of similar collections in a heartbeat