By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - 360 Finally Passes 18 mil after such a long time!

mrstickball said:
18 down, 42 to go!

y a total of 60???

anyways, we shouldn't even be celebrating this. sure, it has taken a long time but 18 is not a number u celebrate at - at least 20. Otherwise, Wii fans would be celebrating this every few weeks 

Around the Network
CaptainPrefrences said:
40 million 360's and 65 million ps3's by the end of this gen. i just dont see the 360 surviving after gears 2

It will be strong in 2009, remember there is still Gears of 3!

But seriously, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Alan Wake, Fable 2 will carry the 360 for a long time

your not funny daactualfact

''Hadouken!''

congrats to Microsoft

ToastyJaguar said:
CaptainPrefrences said:
40 million 360's and 65 million ps3's by the end of this gen. i just dont see the 360 surviving after gears 2

But seriously, Mass Effect 2, Bioshock 2, Alan Wake, Fable 2 will carry the 360 for a long time

yeah - don't expect the 360 to die anytime soon

will there be another Halo??? I thought 3 was the last one but u never know. 

Around the Network
dsoverpsp said:
ToastyJaguar said:
CaptainPrefrences said:

yeah - don't expect the 360 to die anytime soon

will there be another Halo??? I thought 3 was the last one but u never know.

Well there is still Halo Wars and who knows what else MS will pull out using the Halo IP. Besides I thought it was just the end of the Master Chief trilogy and not necessarily anything else in the Halo Universe. (Prequel? Sometime in the Future? maybe)

Anyway, here's hoping the 360 can muster up to 20 million in the near future! :)

starcraft: "I and every PS3 fanboy alive are waiting for Versus more than FFXIII.
Me since the games were revealed, the fanboys since E3."

Skeeuk: "playstation 3 is the ultimate in gaming acceleration"

The Mann said:
Vladez said:
So what? Wii is at 23 Million with a one-year disadvantage

Where did the Wii come from? This thread has nothing to do with Wii it's about 360 hitting 18 million.

Ohh... You just busted him for ilitteracy and fanboyism!

Ajax, who's being funny? I just thought the 360 needed praise for taking so long to get to where it is today.

If you think this thread is a "joke" you can roll out.

Damn things have changed since 2009 began. Here are my new visions for the end of the generation.

Wii: 135 mil

Ps3: 85 mil

360: 60 mil

True Genius

Did it really take the 360 3 months just to stack up another million?

If so, that doesn't bode well for the system.

i have no idea how long it took for 360 to go up other mill.

But congratulations