By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Please Delete Thread

Wow no positive responses so far lol. I didn't think many, if any, would want to sign up, but I figured some people would at least be happy about my life's turnaround. My wife laughed when I said I was gonna post this on a video game forum. Oh well, it's good to share things about yourself.

Around the Network
Dulfite said:
potato_hamster said:
Congrats on diving head first into pseudo-scientific placebo bullshit.

Ah, I figured someone would get like this lol. Like I said, I didn't THINK any of this would work. If I didn't think it would work, how did I placebo myself into believeing it would? That doesn't make sense. If I was convinced it would work and it did, then sure, but that's not what happened. Not to mention now that I know the science of all this, I know it isn't some nonsense. This is what most of humanity has survived and thrived off of for thousands of years (Frankensence, Muhr, etc). Only in recent years have we gotten away from it and created a bunch of synthetic crap that ultimately makes our immune systems weaker and fills our bodies with long lasting harmful chemicals. People taking ibuprofin as the cure to everything is the placebo nonsense you talked about.

Anyway, I didn't post this to argue with people that disagree. If you don't want to believe it, so be it, but I'm sharing my wonderful experiences with others in case they are interested in improving their quality of life.

Congrats on not understanding how placebo effects work. People can know they're taking a placebo and still feel better. Something tells me you don't actually understand the "science' behind how these oils apparently work. That's probably because there isn't any.

Go ahead then, provide me with one credible independant third party study that shows that any of the essential oils Young Living sells actually lives up to the claims they make. The placebo effect is an amazing thing, and you've been conned.

P.S. Literally everything is "chemicals". Stop using bullshit fear mongering buzz words.

OdinHades said:
That sounds fishy as fuck. No thanks. Next time I feel sick or something, I will go and see a doctor.

Enjoy the copay and deductible! I sure don't lol

Dulfite said:
OdinHades said:
That sounds fishy as fuck. No thanks. Next time I feel sick or something, I will go and see a doctor.

No such thing here in germany, doctors are free for everybody, whoop-dee-do!

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

I use Ponaris (a mixture of oils) for my nasal allergies. A life saver! It has allowed me to cut down the use of antihistamine pills and intranasal steroids spray tremendously. It's specifically helpful in keeping my nasal sinuses moist during the winter.

As for my IBS, I drink unprocessed and unsweetened hot cocoa on a daily basis, as a result, my trips to the toilet have become regular and pleasant.

And no, it's not placebo

Around the Network
OdinHades said:
Dulfite said:

No such thing here in germany, doctors are free for everybody, whoop-dee-do!

No such thing as free. You're paying for it with taxes, but sure if it's "free" then go as many times as you'd like. I personally hate having to schedule, wait in a line when I get there, only to be told something I already know and given prescription to synethetic medicine that only fights the symptoms, not the problem itself. Even if the visit is free, the rest of it isn't worth it to me. Like I said in my post I've been healthy since we started oils like 6 months ago and normally I have all kinds of seasonal allergies and colds and whatnot.

LurkerJ said:

I use Ponaris (a mixture of oils) for my nasal allergies. A life saver! It has allowed me to cut down the use of antihistamine pills and intranasal steroids spray tremendously. It's specifically helpful in keeping my nasal sinuses moist during the winter.

As for my IBS, I drink unprocessed and unsweetened hot cocoa on a daily basis, as a result, my trips to the toilet have become regular and pleasant.

And no, it's not placebo

Thank you! All these doubters lol. I was one too before I noticed the difference. Oils are one of the most valuable things we have and we have forgotten to use them! It's like the whole world eating mcdonalds burgers when you could have a lean steak; it's madness!

Btw, to be proud that you managed to get other people already buying it as well to get your stuff paid by them through these links is nice for you, I just hope you aren't friends with them and let them believe everyone can get his money back with this system and those will tell their friends also the same.

Pyramid schemes only work for the first people, not for everyone since there will be obviously the point where so many are involved that finding new people will get harder every time until most will just pay without getting anything back.

Maybe you are the lucky one to be still early in the game to convince other people to pay a shitload of money for some oils to let you get your money back. But if you would be my real life friend trying to pull me in a pyramid scheme we wouldn't be friends anymore,

(Edit: That's not about if the oil is working or not, just about telling people how they get their money back or can make a lot of money with it) 

Thing is when I get sick I just let it run its course and 9/10 times don't even need to see a doctor. Let the body build the fight to live. If you die you die, mean it was your time to go.

LurkerJ said:

And no, it's not placebo

Prove it. Show me a neutral third party peer reviewed study.