By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many of you people caught all 150 pokemon?

never, i wish i did, but i just focused on making my main pokemon stronger

Around the Network
kasillas88 said:
I remember when Pokemon first got big when I was in 5th grade, all I had was two identical Picachu cards.........I was more into POGS myself, I had a ton of Slammers and I played for keeps.

I still have some POGS and my favorite slammers!

@ Leo J: I think that event was only for the Japanese.

OT: I had Pokemon Blue and later got red so I didn't have to find anyone to trade with. I missed out on the Mew event so I had to use a trick to get 151, but I got 150 legit. Also when I did the cheat to get Mew it somehow taught my Charizard Spore which really freaked people out when I used it in battles. I don't have time for all of that now so I used the action replay to get the most powerful Pokemon. It's pretty fun going through the game obliterating the trainers.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

I caught them all... while doing the Poke-Rap!

At least 150 or more to see, to be a pokemon master is my destiny!

150 in yellow. Sadly there was no way for me to get mew ...

However I now have 490 in Diamond. But I needed to trade to get the event-only pokemon. So it could be that some are cheated.

I never got all 150. I think I got pretty close, but I didn't have any friends with the Red version to trade with. I used the trick with Missingno to get a bunch of Master Balls so it was easier to catch all of the legendary Pokemon.

Switch Code: SW-7377-9189-3397 -- Nintendo Network ID: theRepublic -- Steam ID: theRepublic

Now Playing
Switch - Super Mario Maker 2 (2019)
Switch - The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (2019)
Switch - Bastion (2011/2018)
3DS - Star Fox 64 3D (2011)
3DS - Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney (Trilogy) (2005/2014)
Wii U - Darksiders: Warmastered Edition (2010/2017)
Mobile - The Simpson's Tapped Out and Yugioh Duel Links
PC - Deep Rock Galactic (2020)

Around the Network

Put in over 300 hours in catching all 150 legit, then used gameshark on my blue version to get mew and trained him from level 3 to 100, all my level 100's were manually leveled to 100, and I had about 20 level 100s some of them were the same pokemon with different moves to fit a situation better. I hated all the pokemon they added in later versions cause now they're too many legendary pokemon, I miss the good old days of having 3 birds, Mew, and Mewtwo, and those would never make a successful team by themselves you had to use other pokemon in your team to make it great. About 50 battles and never lost once ;)

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000

BEAT THIS, BITCHES!! (These are scans of my rare and valuable cards; I cannot post the pictures on this thread because they are too big, so click on the links to see them):

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Naraku_Diabolos/scan0002.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Naraku_Diabolos/scan0001.jpg

Naraku_Diabolos said:

BEAT THIS, BITCHES!! (These are scans of my rare and valuable cards; I cannot post the pictures on this thread because they are too big, so click on the links to see them):

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Naraku_Diabolos/scan0002.jpg

http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c212/Naraku_Diabolos/scan0001.jpg

Bragging about your rare Pokemon cards is like bragging about winning a gold medal at the Special Olympics.

Nice Raichu though.

theRepublic said:
I never got all 150. I think I got pretty close, but I didn't have any friends with the Red version to trade with. I used the trick with Missingno to get a bunch of Master Balls so it was easier to catch all of the legendary Pokemon.

that's exactly what happened to me ... i got all the pokemons you could get from Red but i was never able to get the ones you got by trading with other players :(

-- Live only for tomorrow, and you will have a lot of empty yesterdays today--

Tavin:  "Old school megaman is THE BEST megaman"      courtesy of fkusumot :)

My mind has changed. My strength has not.    Kamahl, Fist of Krosa

Pft I had a much better collection with about 3 Charizards and many others but sadly my house fire claimed that collection ='(

MaxwellGT2000 - "Does the amount of times you beat it count towards how hardcore you are?"

Wii Friend Code - 5882 9717 7391 0918 (PM me if you add me), PSN - MaxwellGT2000, XBL - BlkKniteCecil, MaxwellGT2000