By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many of you people caught all 150 pokemon?

I did. Blue Edition. No Cheating.

Around the Network

Pokemon Blue, caught all 150, fair and square, involved a lot of trading and training, Im trying to catch all 493 now, in pearl, but its harder than before

does getting to 113 then using a Game Genie thing count b/c i know a guy whos second cousins room mate did that...totally wasn't me

I got to 137... I was LET!!!

Could I trouble you for some maple syrup to go with the plate of roffles you just served up?

Tag, courtesy of fkusumot: "Why do most of the PS3 fanboys have avatars that looks totally pissed?"
"Ok, girl's trapped in the elevator, and the power's off.  I swear, if a zombie comes around the next corner..."

I did 150. I was trying to collect em all in Gold and Silver too but then I took down my N64 to put up my Atari 7600.

Well collet them all and then level them to levl 52 or so... or maybe it was 70 because of that one thing that evolves at like.. 70.

Well except for guys like Metapod and Caterpie, who just didn't imporve enough.

Around the Network

I got 151 of course. I was such a kickass tourney player back then ;>

I managed to get all 151, but I didn't get them all legit. I found out that if you interrupted the trading process at just the right time, you could clone your pokemon. That made it a lot easier to get all 4 eevee evolutions.

Unfortunately, my sister went through and decided to take that game and play through it without my permission, erasing some 200 hours worth of playtime, in which I had gotten every pokemon including a level 255 Mewtwo and about 6 different Mews that I had cloned, 2 of which I used purely to store all the HMs and non battle moves like dig and softboiled.

Of course, now I only have my DS and no other systems or cables through which to hook up for trading, so it's pointless to even bother going back through the game again.

Seppukuties is like LBP Lite, on crack. Play it already!

Currently wrapped up in: Half Life, Portal, and User Created Source Mods
Games I want: (Wii)Mario Kart, Okami, Bully, Conduit,  No More Heroes 2 (GC) Eternal Darkness, Killer7, (PS2) Ico, God of War1&2, Legacy of Kain: SR2&Defiance

My Prediction: Wii will be achieve 48% market share by the end of 2008, and will achieve 50% by the end of june of 09. Prediction Failed.

<- Click to see more of her

I remember when Pokemon first got big when I was in 5th grade, all I had was two identical Picachu cards.........I was more into POGS myself, I had a ton of Slammers and I played for keeps.

VGCHARTZ PRESENTS:

BI-WEEKLY LEAGUE
All VGCharterz welcome!!!
PSN: Al_Kickurass, Official Warhawk League Thread!!!-> http://vgchartz.com/forum/thread.php?id=21937
SilentWolf said:
Is trading with a person who cheated, considered cheating. That's how I got mew(and celebi in silver); every other pokemon I caught on my own, or traded with a person who didn't cheat to get the pokemon.

lol i think that is cheating!

well maybe 2nd hand cheating.

damn i couldn't get them all legit. I'm workin on yellow now though (cause my PSP broke). and i have 83 so far in just under 29 hours. I've beaten the elite four like 7 times though!

kasillas88 said:
I remember when Pokemon first got big when I was in 5th grade, all I had was two identical Picachu cards.........I was more into POGS myself, I had a ton of Slammers and I played for keeps.

haha nice! I had a charizard once, but I've now lost it. kind of sucks it would be cool to still have it.