By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - How many of you people caught all 150 pokemon?

i never cheated and I've gotten to 145

Around the Network

^^

damn you gotta hook up the GB and get the last 5!

coolestguyever said:
SilentWolf said:
Is trading with a person who cheated, considered cheating. That's how I got mew(and celebi in silver); every other pokemon I caught on my own, or traded with a person who didn't cheat to get the pokemon.

lol i think that is cheating!

well maybe 2nd hand cheating.

damn i couldn't get them all legit. I'm workin on yellow now though (cause my PSP broke). and i have 83 so far in just under 29 hours. I've beaten the elite four like 7 times though!

Well, at least I got 150 in red legit and 249 in silver legit.  

By the way, can you get cancer from second hand cheating?

^^

haha you probably can!

I had them all in Pokemon Red.

Nintendo still doomed?
Feel free to add me on 3DS or Switch! (PM me if you do ^-^)
Nintendo ID: Mako91                  3DS code: 4167-4543-6089

Around the Network

I did it in the Blue version. It was pitiful, really. I was up until like 1 in the morning trading pokemon with my friends. I've never done it in any other game (the closest being Ruby, I have 199 out of 201. Don't ask why), because I think its a waste of time. I still can't believe I did it once.

in pokemon gold and silver i got up to 208 and then my STUPID friend saved over my file for a 12 minute game.

the nintendo wii will outsell the ps3 and the 360 combined by the end of 2008.                           

PS3 will out sell the 360 june 2010.                                                                      

GOTY of 2008 is super smash brothers brawl.... hopefully.

END OF 08 PREDICTIONS:

Wii: 45 million         xbox360: 26 million       PS3: 19 million (made beginning of 08)

wii: 44 million         xbox 360: 24 million      PS3: 21 million (made june 08)

wii code: 8094-5344-2140-1400

brawl code: 5412-9565-3232   

Back in the day I did catch all 150 pokemon.

Gamertag: KillswitchTris PSN ID: KsET665 Wii Friend Code: 8415 6393 6330 0940 (PM me if you add me)
Feel Free To Add Me Tag: LISMDK - Extremely bad taste in music

gotta catch em all pokemon!

i caught a few like 57 or something on my cousins game boy. ive always prefered digimon over pokemon.

iv completed yellow like 4 times, and red about 2 but never caught all the pokemon, id always start but then id have a long journey with a friend or something so we wud both start again together.