By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Media Create/Famitsu/Dengeki - July 10th - 16th 2017

Again another very strong week for PS4!

Tbh I think Final Fantasy 12 did not so good compared to the Final Fantasy 10 Remaster. Square Enix should have really put this game on the PS Vita too, it is really a wasted opportunity from them.

Around the Network

ARMS is holding nicely one month after it's release.

stevechan said:
So PS4 won for 3 weeks in row now. (Slightly lower than new 2ds ll by the way)

This post though?

guiduc said:
Nice rise for the Switch. Not sure I should rejoice over the New2DSLL numbers... they're kinda low, aren't they? :(

All together its like 58k of 2DS/3DS's sold this week.

Thats not at all a bad number.

Tag

Around the Network

Excellent numbers thorught!

Kinda surprised that Hey Pikmin did this good!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

JRPGfan said:
this should be one of the last weeks the PS4 > Switch sales right? if nintendo delivers on more production as they have promised.

i think ps4 will outsill switch in dragon quest week 

Where its Tekken 7?

Another week nintendo dominations 67%!

Next week :)

Ever Oasis bombed in Japan :/

I did my part for western sales though, it will be in my backlog for a couple of months but i have my copy ready to be played alongside Shadows of Valentia.

FF12 did better then expected. Insane comg ratio. Add digital and we've got a nice little launch.

Ps4 now over 36k. Insane!!! It stays ahead of ps3 in it's battle to 5m. Next week it can cross it 1 week before ps3. Who would have thought that possible after 1 year of sales.

Ps4 also beats the Switch for another week. Shortages a big factor. 2DS takes the #1 spot. Expected more but maybe the sales will come DQ11 launch week instead.

Next week is splatoon. Hyped to see its launch and switch hardware. Also hyped to see ps4 sales 1 week before DQ11. And hopefully it breaks the 5m barrier!