By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Get Ready for More Nintendo Switch Stock this Week in the US across 3 Stores

axumblade said:
Ganoncrotch said:
Gamestop employees be like

"But we do have this bundle that comes with a Pro controller, a carrying case and a 3 day old sandwich for 500 dollars." 

This bundle is great though, because it includes "free" gamestop™ game cover™ just in case any of your cartridges get scratched or they suffer Laser burn!!

(the sandwich isn't covered)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Well that's great news, hopefully stores get more than 3 units per location.

Well don't get your hopes up. Yes its the increased production but most of it will go to japan. The situation there is CRAZY. Like splatoon might sell 1 mil in a week crazy.

Even if they dump sonething rediculous like 1 milion switches in japan its going to be sold out near instantly. Splatoon was THE most sold wii U game in japan. Yes more than MK8.

I'm starting to think it wouldn't be a bad idea to go back to tiered releases for future Nintendo consoles. Debut in Japan first, make sure the stock can get situated there until they can get a proper baseline and flow first, then USA, Europe, etc. I'm sure allocating stock has to be a nightmare right now.

The big question is... how many will they get??? O:

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Around the Network

They kinda can't cause no reigion locking.

Also think about this: unlike in the west zelda isn't that big (its just a bit more popular than fire emblem in sales half the time) Meaning japan's demand is that high WITHOUT a big system seller coming out on it yet.

Just in time for Splatoon 2

That won't help those poor Japanese people though.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

they better have 250k ready for US!

Switch!!!