By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Best explanation why Zelda BotW is great

The_Yoda said:
FallingTitan said:

I do appreicate what botw did to the gaming world but for me personally I didnt feel like I was zelda-ing and boy did it make me feel sad.

all my buddies know im the "Zelda guy" so when they see me they are like, "omg did you play it yet? you love it right?" etc etc... 

and i just look sad and say, "no i hate it...whats wrong with me????"  

so there you have it. i dunno maybe i out grew the series who knows. all i know is i didnt like it at all. wasnt having fun during play.

I know im in the minority as i was with skyward sword.  But just for reference:

my fav zeldas top 4. 1. link to past. 2. link between worlds 3. OoT 4. majoras

And the most interesting thing of all is I loved witcher 3 and think its a masterpiece which some ppl compare botw to.

So were you amongst us that thought WTF is this when playing Zelda II ?  I really didn't like that game until I got it for VC on the WiiU and started playing it a second time.

I thought I was alone!!! lol 

I think 9.9/10 ppl are in love with it.

The thought did cross my mind to try it again but i sold it so not gonna happen any time soon. And i just cleared out my VC account with Toad Tressure Tracker for the wife. And I wont put another 100 bucks on nintendos wii U VC. I think i have 3 dollars left on the account.

$39.99 for toad Canadian dollars. I was hoping it was cheaper cuz its old but Nintendo games keep their prices high!