By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: who is the cheapest character

Ness and Lucas, they eat up my fireballs. >_>

Haha, I kid.
To be honest, I don't really think anyone's cheap in SSBB.
It just seems that way because some characters are other character's weakness. Like Pit vs Ike.
Ike can't easily get close to Pit because of the arrows, and when Ike does get close he gets hit by an endless barrage of blades, afterwhich Pit flys to another corner and spam arrows again. Rinse repeat. Ike loses badly. Get frustrated and declare Pit as cheap.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network
iclim4 said:

Haha, I kid.
It just seems that way because some characters are other character's weakness. Like Pit vs Ike.
Ike can't easily get close to Pit because of the arrows, and when Ike does get close he gest hit by an endless barrage of blades, afterwhich Pit flys to another corner and spam arrows again. Rinse repeat. Ike loses badly. Get frustrated and declare Pit as cheap.

Seems like it'd be pretty easy to down-B on those blades though...

LEFT4DEAD411.COM
Bet with disolitude: Left4Dead will have a higher Metacritic rating than Project Origin, 3 months after the second game's release.  (hasn't been 3 months but it looks like I won :-p )

Pit is totally cheap against anyone lacking range (Marth, Ike, and Metaknight as examples). He is the one person I dislike playing against the most. I play with Marth the most and I found it nearly impossible to fight against Pit when WoW was playing him... Also I dislike Ike's strength, Dedede's swallowing, Sonic's Final Smash, and a few others.

fazz said:
Any character with projectiles can be cheap. Keep hitting B, stay away, and continue.

fazz i still have nightmares about that we had when you used pit. my poor ness was destroyed

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

luinil said:
Pit is totally cheap against anyone lacking range (Marth, Ike, and Metaknight as examples). He is the one person I dislike playing against the most. I play with Marth the most and I found it nearly impossible to fight against Pit when WoW was playing him... Also I dislike Ike's strength, Dedede's swallowing, Sonic's Final Smash, and a few others.

How about we just say you dislike the good points of all non-Marth characters? ^_~

Around the Network

Ganondorf in time battles...

My younger brother just spams his warlock punch and take like 60% of the KO's.

End of 2009 Predictions (Set, January 1st 2009)

Wii- 72 million   3rd Year Peak, better slate of releases

360- 37 million   Should trend down slightly after 3rd year peak

PS3- 29 million  Sales should pick up next year, 3rd year peak and price cut

Pit is not cheap at all.

If he spams B, shield one shot, then jump over after you shield. Shielding its ur best friend.

If you're Melee type and you need to get close to him, and he pulls off his B-Over spinning Swords move, just hold the moving stick away from pit, you'll get out of it, and gte a free smash cause he can't stop right away., and he if does stop by the time you get out of hit, doing your character's quickest move that will hit him works.

I can easily beat Pit with Ike, Marth, and Sonic.

I havent found anyone cheap but any good Olimar player beats me to a pulp at the moment, just cant seem to do anything against him, but at the same time i suck with Olimar.

BenKenobi88 said:
iclim4 said:

Haha, I kid.
Ike can't easily get close to Pit because of the arrows, and when Ike does get close he gest hit by an endless barrage of blades, afterwhich Pit flys to another corner and spam arrows again. Rinse repeat. Ike loses badly. Get frustrated and declare Pit as cheap.

Seems like it'd be pretty easy to down-B on those blades though...

I tried doing that, usually doesn't work.
I just hear the metalic counter sound but I still get hit.
And if does work pit's blades do multiples small damages and since Ike's counter is dependent on the strength of the counter attack, it doesn't really do much damage. around an 8% I think.
Plus one backstep from pit and I'm in arrow distance again.
I can't even follow suit with my dash, I just get arrowed and it cancels out my dash.
Frustrating matches.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

NFGBlinkAC said:
Pit is not cheap at all.

If he spams B, shield one shot, then jump over after you shield. Shielding its ur best friend.

If you're Melee type and you need to get close to him, and he pulls off his B-Over spinning Swords move, just hold the moving stick away from pit, you'll get out of it, and gte a free smash cause he can't stop right away., and he if does stop by the time you get out of hit, doing your character's quickest move that will hit him works.

I can easily beat Pit with Ike, Marth, and Sonic.

Ike's smashes take a while to hit.
Usually Pit can already block once your sword lands.
Ike's dash can stop the blades though, plus get a cheap hit.