By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: who is the cheapest character

@Tao, no I don't have a wii :/ But I'm at my friends house on the weekends and he's got one, I need to try it sometime ^^

@Ike supporters, the counter characters are so easy to beat xD Just turn your dash attacks into grabs, and hold your smashes for a split second longer ;) More power, easier takedown. Assault them with range and they melt :P

From 0 to KICKASS in .stupid seconds.

Around the Network
Riot Of The Blood said:
Iclim, who's Pit beat you to the point where you deemed him uber hax cheap? I don't recall you ever having a lot of problems against my Pit. The matches were usually close when we fought.

To answer the question, I'm going to say Ike.

It was M.
I was annoyed as hell when that happened. T.T
Remember when WoW, you and I played every night for almost a week.
Which in turn, got us to improve a whole lot.
Well when me and mm476 played, I beat all his usual characters, Dk got 4 kills in 2 mins while not dying once.
Ike murdered Fox, Marth did really well, Samus did worse in the group but still won consistenly.
Until Pit came in the fray.
My Samus and Ike lost.
Samus not that bad, my charged shot came back at me and killed me at the end when I was about to deal the finishing blow, but my Ike got murdered. >_>
I didn't even bother playing Marth and DK against Pit since I knew they would also lose.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

brawl4life said:
iclim is an Ike follower he studies all his moves and strategies .....you can't argue with him ^_^ Ike counter works like marth all about timing right before that attack is about to hit you down B . I just hate fighting pit in 4way matches like yesterday Riot would just run in with his >B or hold A we all get stuck in .

that's why i was going after him because kept using that move

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

Hehe...

Last night I was totally cheating with Pit. I learned something new with him and decided to cheat with it, though I still got trashed.

I am Washu-bot B, loyal servant of Final-Fan, the greatest scientific genius in the universe!

Riot Of The Blood said:
Hehe...

Last night I was totally cheating with Pit. I learned something new with him and decided to cheat with it, though I still got trashed.
We both got trashed man. T.T

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

Around the Network

So who amongst you guys is the best would you say? :P

Pikachu if you press down with the c stick many times

ChronotriggerJM said:
WoW, no contest.

Well from the ones I played atleast.

iclim4 said:
ChronotriggerJM said:
WoW, no contest.

Well from the ones I played atleast.

i don't know wasamaru gives me a tougher time then anyone so far .....

good to know :) Man I really hope I get to play against some of you guys soon ^^ I need to check out brawl a bit more before I can judge it ^^