By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - SSBB: who is the cheapest character

cheap character = Boss Battles on Intense. Most of them can take you out with a single hit, even if you have zero to low damage.

No golden hammer for intense Boss Battle = very cheap

Slightly Off Topic, but that's what gets my vote.

Around the Network
iclim4 said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Pit is not cheap at all.

If he spams B, shield one shot, then jump over after you shield. Shielding its ur best friend.

If you're Melee type and you need to get close to him, and he pulls off his B-Over spinning Swords move, just hold the moving stick away from pit, you'll get out of it, and gte a free smash cause he can't stop right away., and he if does stop by the time you get out of hit, doing your character's quickest move that will hit him works.

I can easily beat Pit with Ike, Marth, and Sonic.

Ike's smashes take a while to hit.
Usually Pit can already block once your sword lands.
Ike's dash can stop the blades though, plus get a cheap hit.

Ike's does take awhile to hit, but it's all timing.  I have managed to land Ike's smash against Pit players.  It's even more fun to hit them with A once, watch them shield, and grab them lol.

I have never had trouble with pit…I just dodge his arrow and if you get the spinning blades just do a small jump over his head and down attack since he takes a sec to top the blades

The only character I find cheap is a ike in a partner game—especially one that just hangs back they dose a dash the moment you start fighting his partner

fagarcia75 said:
cheap character = Boss Battles on Intense. Most of them can take you out with a single hit, even if you have zero to low damage.

No golden hammer for intense Boss Battle = very cheap

Slightly Off Topic, but that's what gets my vote.
boss battle intense is quite easy once you figure out all their timing ....just keep doing it untill you get the hang of it .Air dodge is your best friend ! 

taomaster06 said:
fazz said:
Any character with projectiles can be cheap. Keep hitting B, stay away, and continue.

fazz i still have nightmares about that we had when you used pit. my poor ness was destroyed

At first when I started using Pit, I used a lot of Fwd-B and arrows, but as Maxwellgt2000 and WoW complained a lot, I stopped using them as much.

But against WoW I won't play fair anymore... ;> 

Around the Network

Pit.
He is just a big bully.

SSBB: 1977-0005-2980 (JOEY) MKWii: 4382-2877-5902 (Joeykanga)
Wii:4027-0084-9432-1532             PM me if you add me.
Tag courtesy of fkusumot: Joeykanga - "Just post something once, don't ruin the thread"
mesoteto said:
I have never had trouble with pit…I just dodge his arrow and if you get the spinning blades just do a small jump over his head and down attack since he takes a sec to top the blades

The only character I find cheap is a ike in a partner game—especially one that just hangs back they dose a dash the moment you start fighting his partner

ike's moves are very easy to read, his strength is what makes him deadly. just stick and run then wait for another opening

3DS FC: 4355-9313-6815

NFGBlinkAC said:
iclim4 said:
NFGBlinkAC said:
Pit is not cheap at all.

If he spams B, shield one shot, then jump over after you shield. Shielding its ur best friend.

If you're Melee type and you need to get close to him, and he pulls off his B-Over spinning Swords move, just hold the moving stick away from pit, you'll get out of it, and gte a free smash cause he can't stop right away., and he if does stop by the time you get out of hit, doing your character's quickest move that will hit him works.

I can easily beat Pit with Ike, Marth, and Sonic.

Ike's smashes take a while to hit.
Usually Pit can already block once your sword lands.
Ike's dash can stop the blades though, plus get a cheap hit.

Ike's does take awhile to hit, but it's all timing.  I have managed to land Ike's smash against Pit players.  It's even more fun to hit them with A once, watch them shield, and grab them lol.

Haha, mind games.
And I know about Ike's timing, I use him even in one on one brawls.
Pit just runs away to a corner and spam arrows.
Once I get close, Pit can attack faster,knock me back off, backstep and launch arrows again.
I just need a different strategy against him. =/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------                         iclim4 - "The Friends Thread changed my life!" (Pervert Alert!)                                            Tags? 

taomaster06 said:
mesoteto said:

ike's moves are very easy to read, his strength is what makes him deadly. just stick and run then wait for another opening
 no one on one es cake--but when he is  a lurker and ko stealer he s trouble mainly because he could hold back and just let his partner do the hard work

fazz said:
taomaster06 said:
fazz said:
Any character with projectiles can be cheap. Keep hitting B, stay away, and continue.

fazz i still have nightmares about that we had when you used pit. my poor ness was destroyed

At first when I started using Pit, I used a lot of Fwd-B and arrows, but as Maxwellgt2000 and WoW complained a lot, I stopped using them as much.

But against WoW I won't play fair anymore... ;>

Didn't like last night eh?   ^_^