By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Dirty Console Thread

A shot of my keyboard a few years back... clean enough, but really showing the signs of my lovely long nails ^^

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

No pics from me, I dust my room every weekend.

My Etsy store

My Ebay store

Deus Ex (2000) - a game that pushes the boundaries of what the video game medium is capable of to a degree unmatched to this very day.

Xen said:

Not exactly a gaming system, but an old keyboard I had... used it from the time I was a small kid until late-teen times. Disassembled it completely, and gave it a good bath...

technically, this is graphic violence, so please, do not ban me!

I did that a few months ago with the keyboard in the kitchen. I took every key off, cleaned them up, and took out all the gunk/junk that was in there.

That was cleaned 2 weeks ago, kids... The scratches are permanent :(
At least there are no gobs of dried yoghurt on it atm!

Not a console but this is the sad state of my not so good gaming laptop

The trackpad top layer cracked and started ripping with all the use. It still works anyway. The b key sometimes doesn't work or starts repeating plus the function keys feel rather crunchy too. Left shift cracked. Dunno what horrors are inside after 3 years.

The above makes me feel good about myself

Around the Network

Not pics, but when I bought BOTW for the Wii U the machine would shut down after being on for around 20 minutes. I hadn't played it in so long dust had clogged the air vents. I cleaned them out and it's worked fine since.

My dualshock 4 is full of sweat salt after i platted all Crash Trilogy, i can not show you image, it's very disturbing.

P.S: Please don't feel curiously.

QUAKECore89 said:
My dualshock 4 is full of sweat salt after i platted all Crash Trilogy, i can not show you image, it's very disturbing.

P.S: Please don't feel curiously.

But Quake, I am curious!

All of photos have me damn near a panic attack. Truly disturbing. These should only be allowed on Best Gore.

Mar1217 said:
VGPolyglot said:

But Quake, I am curious!

I am too !

I don't think you want to see how it looks