By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - The Dirty Console Thread

The worst I have is my Saturn has some rust in it but that's not from me. When I got it used I noticed it months later when I changed the battery. Works fine so not bothered really.

Around the Network

That's probably how my PS4 and Switch looks right now. Then again, the system is never running so no fan to suck in dust.

But I like my consoles like I like my peasants. Dirty.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

My original NES still has its save files on it, great machine for remembering the passwords to Megaman and Bubble Bobble I think these are.

I have a newer system which is nice and shiny, but kept this one as it was in the 80s just for memories sake :)

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
My original NES still has its save files on it, great machine for remembering the passwords to Megaman and Bubble Bobble I think these are.

I have a newer system which is nice and shiny, but kept this one as it was in the 80s just for memories sake :)

Easily accessible

Xen said:
Ganoncrotch said:

Easily accessible

Was a great memory card for the system, had a lot of space for different games, would have been more space for save files if I wasn't a kid who had massive writing lol.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
Ganoncrotch said:

What a casual generation, getting cheats to games so easily. Nowadays it's so much harder. You have to pay for cheats.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

vivster said:
Ganoncrotch said:

What a casual generation, getting cheats to games so easily. Nowadays it's so much harder. You have to pay for cheats.

Pshhh... kids these days dunno how good you got it, you can just select format from the hard drive options, back in the 80s we had to pay for physical items to get our storage space back for new games.