By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

jason1637 said:
Nuvendil said:

Doubt it, it is a Limited Edition, the two most powerful words for marketing a bundle.  It will sell plenty even at that price.  What may happen is a standard Destiny bundle after the LE runs out.  I do wonder though what their holiday standard bundle will be though.

Holiday bundle will probably be CoD WW2 since it has lots of hype around it.

Both BO3 and Infinite Warfare bundles came out in January, so I would peg that for 2018, I think. If Sony is really gunning for sales, though, they could introduce Battlefront 2 and Cod bundles slim bundles simultaneously.

Around the Network

7 hours since last update.

HARDWARE:

#1 NS Neon (up 21)
#9 NS Grey (down 6)
#23 PS4 UC4 (down 1)
#60 PS4 Pro (up 1)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **

#2 NS Splatoon 2 (up 2)

#8 PS4 Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age (down 3)

#17 NS Super Mario Odyssey (up 1)

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NS:  2 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 2 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Splatoon 2's headset is at #16, looks so cool

Ariakon said:
jason1637 said:

Holiday bundle will probably be CoD WW2 since it has lots of hype around it.

Both BO3 and Infinite Warfare bundles came out in January, so I would peg that for 2018, I think. If Sony is really gunning for sales, though, they could introduce Battlefront 2 and Cod bundles slim bundles simultaneously.

There was a BO3 limited edition bundle which sold over 600k and it was limited edition so I wouldn't be surprised if Sony came out with a standard CoD bundle this year 

Green098 said:

It's cool aesthetically but the setup is rather clumsy.  Honestly, they should have waited to see how Nintendo handled it rather than rushing to market with this solution.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Green098 said:

It's cool aesthetically but the setup is rather clumsy.  Honestly, they should have waited to see how Nintendo handled it rather than rushing to market with this solution.

True but at least it still doubles as a regular headset anyways.

jason1637 said:
Ariakon said:

There was a BO3 limited edition bundle which sold over 600k and it was limited edition so I wouldn't be surprised if Sony came out with a standard CoD bundle this year 

You know, you're absolutely right about the Black ops 3 bundle. I forgot about that one, since it looked a little strange (to my tastes), but it did come out right before the Battlefront bundle. My mistake :)

jason1637 said:
Ariakon said:

Whoops, sorry about the double post, had a glitch in the hotel WiFi.

Green098 said:
Nuvendil said:

True but at least it still doubles as a regular headset anyways.

That's interesting. Might pick it up since $30 is a good price but I need to see reviews about its quality.

Wow @ destiny 2 pro bundel...already 10...

Sony is going to have a legendary holiday seasom.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil