By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

p0isonparadise said:

HARDWARE:

#1 NS Grey (up 2)
#16 NS Neon (up 3)
#19 PS4 UC4 (down 1)
#53 PS4 Pro (down 5)
#56 NS Grey (up 24)

See, now this is a more accurate representation of current console demand.

Around the Network
zygote said:
See, now this is more accurate feedback for console demand.

Well, yeah. As bullish as I am on Switch, the numbers shipped so far are below even the initial demand for Xbox One when it launched, which did about 2 million before it slowed. I suspect that Nintendo can sell pretty much anything it ships this month (outside of a ridiculous million + number). I still think demand in the us will ultimately settle to PS4 numbers or a bit lower (i.e very good numbers) once supply becomes much more frequent.

PS for Oneee...I bet the Snes classic could easily outsell the new Assassin's Creed, if they shipped enough of them. That is going to be the hottest gaming item this fall, without a doubt. 

Congrats Shadow on the house!Hope that means that you will keep doing the excellent work you do here!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Jranation said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

In UK,  Mini SNES is the most wished item .

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/most-wished-for/videogames/ref=zg_bs_tab_t_mw/261-3974896-3476011

Oh wow! It beat Crash!

Crash has already sold tons, people that own it won't be wishing for it.

Barkley said:
Jranation said:

Oh wow! It beat Crash!

Crash has already sold tons, people that own it won't be wishing for it.

Oh....... then I guess this wishlist isn't any good

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Unless switch sales drop alot in the laterhalf of the month, it looks like this one is won by the Switch.

Switch needs way more stock, tons of people want it.

HARDWARE:

#1 NS Grey (same)
#16 NS Neon (same)
#17 PS4 UC4 (up 2)
#57 PS4 Pro (down 4)
#68 NS Grey (down 12)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **
#6 PS4 Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age
#15 NS Super Mario Odyssey

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Zelda & Mario Kart are #5 and #9, respectively.

$449.99

poklane said:

$449.99

Gorgeous box and the system looks great, about $50 too much though. I suspect they'll cut price by the Battlefront 2 bundle. I wish the white pro had been available at launch, though, I definitely would have picked that over black.