By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

JRPGfan said:
p0isonparadise said:

HARDWARE:
#1 NS Grey (up 27)

Looks like Amazon just got a shipment of switch's in to sell... and now "Only 8 left in stock - order soon".

Hopefully this was only the first shipment of many for July... Probably not though...

Around the Network

So that's official THE PS4 bundle is still U4's bundle. Until Destiny 2 I guess...

Green098 said:
JRPGfan said:

Looks like Amazon just got a shipment of switch's in to sell... and now "Only 8 left in stock - order soon".

Hopefully this was only the first shipment of many for July... Probably not though...

6mins lateron.... "Only 1 left in stock - order soon."

Number 1 !!!

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Yay still at #1!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Excellent news! I got the house! All is right in the world!

Oh, and here's the update to the monthly rankings (rank shift represents five days worth of change):

Switch (neon): #18 (↑3)
PS4 Uncharted 4 bundle: #19 (↓1)
Switch (grey): #31 (↓3)
PS4 Pro: #58 (↓14)

I'm still going to be pretty busy. There's still going to be a lot of moving while my roommate and his girlfriend move out and my new roommate moves in. There's also the closing date. Plus I've been getting a lot of closing shifts lately at work.

Visit http://shadowofthevoid.wordpress.com

In accordance to the VGC forum rules, §8.5, I hereby exercise my right to demand to be left alone regarding the subject of the effects of the pandemic on video game sales (i.e., "COVID bump").

tag

Looks like Switch will take back NPD this month, will be interesting to see how well Splatoon 2 does now it's not shackled to the WiiU as well.

Switch still at #3 and #16

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Grey Nintendo Switch back in stock for prime members again! http://nintendoeverything.com/gray-switch-in-stock-on-amazon-for-prime-members-again/

EDIT: looks like those are gone now though : (