By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Amazon U.S. July bestsellers and general Amazon-based discussion

HARDWARE:
#1 NS Grey (up 27)
#18 PS4 UC4 (same)
#19 NS Neon (same)
#48 PS4 Pro (up 6)
#80 NS Grey (up 8)
#90 XB1s GoW4 (down 4)

SOFTWARE (Pre-orders Only) **
#8 PS4 Final Fantasy XII - The Zodiac Age
#15 NS Super Mario Odyssey
#20 NS Splatoon 2

Does not affect this month: *
Software outside of the month only gets added if it's in the top 20: **

PS4: 2 in the top 100 / 1 in the top 50 / 1 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
XB1: 1 in the top 100 / 0 in the top 50 / 0 in the top 20 / 0 in the top 10 / 0 in the top 5
NIS:  3 in the top 100 / 2 in the top 50 / 2 in the top 20 / 1 in the top 10 / 1 in the top 5

Around the Network

Holy

And just as it must be, BotW took a jump along the Switch to #4.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Holy crap, Nintendo Switch #1, it really must of been in need of a re-stock with this kind of demand.

Green098 said:

Holy crap, Nintendo Switch #1, it really must of been in need of a re-stock with this kind of demand.

Every time Switch gets a restock it shoots up to #1, this shouldn't be shocking. 

p0isonparadise said:
Green098 said:

Every time Switch gets a restock it shoots up to #1, this shouldn't be shocking. 

It was the first time I seen it, so it was for me lol. I'm only now really following the Amazon threads. Still really puts into perspective how well the Switch would be doing without any stock limitations though.

Around the Network
p0isonparadise said:

HARDWARE:
#1 NS Grey (up 27)

Looks like Amazon just got a shipment of switch's in to sell... and now "Only 8 left in stock - order soon".

JRPGfan said:
p0isonparadise said:

HARDWARE:
#1 NS Grey (up 27)

Looks like Amazon just got a shipment of switch's in to sell... and now "Only 8 left in stock - order soon".

Hopefully this was only the first shipment of many for July... Probably not though...

So that's official THE PS4 bundle is still U4's bundle. Until Destiny 2 I guess...

Green098 said:
JRPGfan said:

Hopefully this was only the first shipment of many for July... Probably not though...

6mins lateron.... "Only 1 left in stock - order soon."

Number 1 !!!