By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Probably stands with old consoles, that you can play them 

We reap what we sow

Around the Network

Chances are we'll get a lot of new material about memorabilia and game production stories we haven't heard before.

I hope they have a good section dedicated to people like Gunpei Yokoi, Yamauchi and Iwata. Those guys deserve it !

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Mar1217 said:

Chances are we'll get a lot of new material about memorabilia and game production stories we haven't heard before.

I hope they have a good section dedicated to people like Gunpei Yokoi, Yamauchi and Iwata. Those guys deserve it !

And even though he didn't want to be known primarily for lending his name to a beloved video game character, Mario Segali. It's important that new generations know Mario was named after a real person. In fact include the Koopalings, Zelda and Ridley, because they were named after real people too.

160rmf said:

In case you didn't see the Direct, they have a wing of the museum where you can play old Nintendo games, but with giant versions of each system's controller.

CaptainExplosion said:
160rmf said:

In case you didn't see the Direct, they have a wing of the museum where you can play old Nintendo games, but with giant versions of each system's controller.

Yeah, I saw it. So technically I got it right with my prediction. Points to me🤙

We reap what we sow

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:

So, what's everyone hoping will be in the Nintendo Museum?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm finally making my decades-old dream of visiting Japan a reality in October a couple of weeks after it opens, and I just submitted my entries for the drawings!

burninmylight said:
CaptainExplosion said:

So, what's everyone hoping will be in the Nintendo Museum?

MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I'm finally making my decades-old dream of visiting Japan a reality in October a couple of weeks after it opens, and I just submitted my entries for the drawings!

Let's gooo !! 

Live our dream man ⚡

Loved the section where they basically dared us to play with those giant Wii motes lol. 

Also liked the fact they had a good section reserved to their old pre-console goings.

And of course, you can't forget the interactable activities ! 

A bit sad they couldn't show us that much but it felt plenty regardless

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

This will be hilarious for sure

We reap what we sow

160rmf said:

Not as bad as what trying to use a giant Wii U Gamepad would no doubt be.

CaptainExplosion said:
160rmf said:

Not as bad as what trying to use a giant Wii U Gamepad would no doubt be.

How would you even use a giant N64 controller though? Would need like 4 people...