By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Leynos said:

Samus is named after a Soccer player. So throw in some soccer for inspiration. :P

The most we've gotten is Samus turning into a ball to pass through narrow spaces.

Around the Network

Bo: Path of the Teal Lotus is out now on Switch:

I've only played about an hour so far but it's a lot of fun and the art style and music are gorgeous. Notably it features compositions from Manami Kiyota who also composed for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and 2.

An Earthbound vinyl figure of Ness is coming in August in Japan. At least we finally got an Earthbound action figure, sort of.

That's cool. I have the Earthbound capsule toys from the 90s. They have little stands. Nintendo seriously put EB and EBB on Switch.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Leynos said:

That's cool. I have the Earthbound capsule toys from the 90s. They have little stands. Nintendo seriously put EB and EBB on Switch.

I'd rather Nintendo had Good Smile Company do Earthbound, Earthbound Beginnings and Mother 3 Figma, because that's way more articulation. I like having more poses to put action figures in. :) 

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Bo: Path of the Teal Lotus is out now on Switch:

I've only played about an hour so far but it's a lot of fun and the art style and music are gorgeous. Notably it features compositions from Manami Kiyota who also composed for Xenoblade Chronicles 1 and 2.

Genuinely thought this was about Nine Sols at first but it's great to see Xenoblade composers work on other projects from time to time. It looks and sounds exquisite!

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Finally finished Princess Peach Showtime. Cutest game of the year so far. ^^

CaptainExplosion said:

Finally finished Princess Peach Showtime. Cutest game of the year so far. ^^

Cool. I liked the demo. 

I'm either going to get it as part of a voucher or wait until later this year or beyond when it will probably have a sale at retailers or the eShop for $39.99.

I don't think it's a full price game in my eyes, not in my level of interest. 

Lifetime Sales Predictions 

Switch: 161 million (was 73 million, then 96 million, then 113 million, then 125 million, then 144 million, then 151 million, then 156 million)

PS5: 115 million (was 105 million) Xbox Series S/X: 48 million (was 60 million, then 67 million, then 57 million)

PS4: 120 mil (was 100 then 130 million, then 122 million) Xbox One: 51 mil (was 50 then 55 mil)

3DS: 75.5 mil (was 73, then 77 million)

"Let go your earthly tether, enter the void, empty and become wind." - Guru Laghima

Now I wanna see Daisy get her own spin-off. ^^

The incel who threatened Nintendo employees and Nintendo Live attendees is gonna spend a year in prison. He did all this because he sucked at Splatoon 3. -_-