By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Zippy6 said:

"The controversial boss of Nintendo's Russian division has reportedly set up a secondary company to import and sell Nintendo games, skirting the Super Mario maker's official Russian sales ban."

"a report by Russian outlet Kommersant has highlighted the recent sale of Metroid Prime Remastered in Russia by a company named Achivka, which has been set up by Nintendo Russia boss Yasha Haddazhi to import Nintendo games and consoles to Russian game stores. A report by Russian outlet Kommersant has highlighted the recent sale of Metroid Prime Remastered in Russia by a company named Achivka, which has been set up by Nintendo Russia boss Yasha Haddazhi to import Nintendo games and consoles to Russian game stores."

"While it is legal in Russia for anyone to import goods without the manufacturer's approval, the report raises questions over Nintendo's involvement with Achivka, and the extent to which it was aware it was importing Nintendo products into Russia, and being run by its local branch CEO."

Pretty wild, Nintendo halted sales of their product in Russia but the president of Nintendo Russia is importing and selling the games still.

Nintendo Russia CEO running import company to skirt official sales ban - report | Eurogamer.net

A Russian who's a scumbag. No, really?

Around the Network

My top 20 most played games on 3DS.

(Excluding the Nintendo eShop that was 20 hours lol....)

I still wish Nintendo made a more new racing games besides Mario Kart.

BasilZero said:

My top 20 most played games on 3DS.

(Excluding the Nintendo eShop that was 20 hours lol....)

I miss this feature with the switch, and I hope that DeNa can help them bring back some of this stuff.  Including internet browser, I’d like to see Netflix and some of that stuff back.  I feel like they took a giant step back in that regard with the switch.

Special Splatfest announced for Splatoon 3. Themed around the Triforce.                      

Around the Network
Kslost said:

I miss this feature with the switch, and I hope that DeNa can help them bring back some of this stuff.  Including internet browser, I’d like to see Netflix and some of that stuff back.  I feel like they took a giant step back in that regard with the switch.

Yeah, wish the console makers had this for their current platforms.

Switch has it somewhat but I think it resets after awhile.

Playstation (5) shows the number of hours you played when you go to the game's store page but not more than that.

I dont even remember Xbox having anything like it at all in its UI.

Steam (and 3DS so far) are the only ones who had a good set up of it.

BasilZero said:
Kslost said:

Playstation (5) shows the number of hours you played when you go to the game's store page but not more than that.

3ds and Wii U both had it set up so conveniently.  I’ve seen it somewhere on my ps5 but I can’t remember where.  The switch resets after you don’t play the game after like 90 days or some shit like that.  And it’s very vague.  I’m like you, I love looking at the specific amount of time I’ve put in to a game.  And doesn’t the 3ds also give you your top 10 games with the largest continuous play time too?

BasilZero said:

Kslost said:

3ds and Wii U both had it set up so conveniently.  I’ve seen it somewhere on my ps5 but I can’t remember where.  The switch resets after you don’t play the game after like 90 days or some shit like that.  And it’s very vague.  I’m like you, I love looking at the specific amount of time I’ve put in to a game.  And doesn’t the 3ds also give you your top 10 games with the largest continuous play time too?

It does not reset after any amount of time on the Switch. Where did you get that from? You can look in the data management section in the settings how long ago you played a game the last time. It says things like: not played, played in the last week, played a month/3 months/6 months or longer, played a year or longer ago. So I went and looked what game I hadn't played in a while and then oppened a game I hadn't played in over six months and it says I played it for 2 hours or longer. No resetting anywhere after a certain amount of time.

It does reset if you transfer all your data to a new Switch system and make that your main device. That happened to me.

My main issue with how it is on the Switch is that you only see the playtime of the 20 last played titles and not all at the same time and it's rounded.

Kslost said:

3DS gives more than 10 for sure.

Kakadu18 said:
BasilZero said:

It does not reset after any amount of time on the Switch. Where did you get that from? You can look in the data management section in the settings how long ago you played a game the last time. It says things like: not played, played in the last week, played a month/3 months/6 months or longer, played a year or longer ago. So I went and looked what game I hadn't played in a while and then oppened a game I hadn't played in over six months and it says I played it for 2 hours or longer. No resetting anywhere after a certain amount of time.

It does reset if you transfer all your data to a new Switch system and make that your main device. That happened to me.

My main issue with how it is on the Switch is that you only see the playtime of the 20 last played titles and not all at the same time and it's rounded.

Oh I think I read about it somewhere.

I'll take a look at the data management to see the info later today.

For those who want more Nintendo merch from Good Smile Company, here's a form.