By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

800k so far for SMTV don't know how reliable VGC's numbers of the series are but going by them that makes SMTV the most successful mainline SMT.

Around the Network
Wyrdness said:

800k so far for SMTV don't know how reliable VGC's numbers of the series are but going by them that makes SMTV the most successful mainline SMT.

Yes, SMT IV sold 600k LT. That's the official number.

Yesterday I played a bit of Breath of the Wild again and found out something interesting. The dragons actually make sounds. I was at the cliffs on the coast of the Lanayru Sea and heard a deep moan, turned around and saw Naydra coming out of the water right before their usual music set in. Really impressive how I still dind new stuff in this game after over 1200 hours.

BasilZero said:

I'm enjoying Smash Ultimate more than WiiU Smash.

Yeah, I don't understand people who prefer WiiU/3DS. I actually wasn't a huge fan of those games, and I feel that everything they did well was done better and with a lot more contend in ultimate. Literally the only things WiiU had that Ultimate did not was custom moves (which were poorly implemented anyway) and actual 3D Trophies (which are pretty to look at for about 2 seconds before you move on). 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

https://www.metacritic.com/game/switch/mario-party-superstars

Mario Party Superstars is now with an 80 metascore the highest rated Mario Party game ever. It had a 79 at launch.

Around the Network

Mario Party Superstars is surprisingly robust. Tons of online content and stuff to do. Honestly, I would give the game a 9/10 easily. IMO the best Mario Party and I'm enjoying it more than Mario Kart. I just got the switch and was not expecting much from this game tbh. If the datamine leaks are real than this game has a lot more coming, too. I don't want to expect something that isn't confirmed, but I hope the DLC leaks are real.

Some information regarding Pokémon Sword/Shield's development:

https://nintendoeverything.com/game-freak-reflects-on-the-making-of-pokemon-sword-and-pokemon-shield/

They only had 2 years to make the game, which explains a lot (though they had a year of planning before those 2 years)

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 06 January 2022

New Pokemon Legends Arceus trailers

Last edited by curl-6 - on 06 January 2022

Looks actually really good now, no joke. Now finally starting to be genuinely interested.

I wonder if they'll pull a MK8 with MK9 and release it for Switch 1 and then later remaster it for Switch 2 (or whatever it's called), or they'll just save MK9 for Switch 2. I actually think the first option is more probable.

Regarding Legends Arceus, I don't think it looks bad like some people make it out to be, my biggest worries are that the gameplay flow will get too repetitive and that the world will be too barren.

Last edited by Link_Nines.XBC - on 07 January 2022