By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

I'm so hyped for Kirby. I'm not even a Kirby fan, but this new game looks so good. I can't wait for it.

Around the Network
Kakadu18 said:

I'm so hyped for Kirby. I'm not even a Kirby fan, but this new game looks so good. I can't wait for it.

I'm a mild Kirby fan and I actually prefer 2D platformers to 3D platformers...but I am also quite hyped for it! I love seeing companies try new things, and we're not in the awkward baby steps of 3D like with N64/PS1, so I imagine this will be at least pretty damn good! 

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

The new trailer of Kirby and the forgotten land looks good. I haven't bought a kirby game since gameboy i believe. This might be a buy.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

Stefan.De.Machtige said:

The new trailer of Kirby and the forgotten land looks good. I haven't bought a kirby game since gameboy i believe. This might be a buy.

What a charming-looking delight

My Console Library:

PS5, Switch, XSX

PS4, PS3, PS2, PS1, WiiU, Wii, GCN, N64 SNES, XBO, 360

3DS, DS, GBA, Vita, PSP, Android

cycycychris said:

I have not actually ever used this free game trial thing Nintendo does before, but for Captain Toad, I think I will. this game was so much fun to play on the Wii U. I wouldn't mind experiencing some of it again along with play some of that new content that they added to the game.

The game alot of fun, I'd definitely recommend it.

I've tried quite a few of the trials before. Helped me decide that I'm not into 3D or arena fighters like Arms or Pokken Tournament. Got Disgaea 5 after playing it on trial.

Around the Network

Gameplay overview of Pokémon Legends Arceus

BasilZero said:

Red Faction Guerilla Re-MARS-tered is $2.99 on eShop for Switch now.

Ends in about 39 hours.

Here's hoping Darksiders 1 and 2 goes that low in the future - both of those games are $11.99 now.

How low these games go depends on how much they sell. Red Faction Guerilla had probably almost stopped selling completely. Giving it away for pocket change may be the only way sometimes.

Just finished Xenoblade 2 again... remember why I had such mixed feelings the first time. So boring for the first 3/4 or so. And the last 1/4 is good, but so not worth it. The gatcha mechanics also kind of drag it down, although at least you don't have to pay for rare blades or anything.

For anyone who has played it, is Torna worth it if I felt that way about the main game?

JWeinCom said:

Just finished Xenoblade 2 again... remember why I had such mixed feelings the first time. So boring for the first 3/4 or so. And the last 1/4 is good, but so not worth it. The gatcha mechanics also kind of drag it down, although at least you don't have to pay for rare blades or anything.

For anyone who has played it, is Torna worth it if I felt that way about the main game?

Depends on what elements you disliked about the first 3/4 of the base game.

Torna improves the combat, but if the core gameplay is just not to your liking, it won't change your mind.

curl-6 said:
JWeinCom said:

Depends on what elements you disliked about the first 3/4 of the base game.

Torna improves the combat, but if the core gameplay is just not to your liking, it won't change your mind.

I just didn't think the story was that interesting. There main story with Torna, Rex, and Pyra etc was good, but the background political squables between the nations were meh. Gets much more interesting when *spoilers* you get to the world tree and all the other shit takes a back seat. The game was also kind of all over the place with tons of different systems. Upgrading characters, blades, shops, regions, merc missions, salvaging etc etc. When I have too many sidequests available, unless its structured particular well as in Xenoblade X or BOTW, I just kind of don't want to do any of them. 

So, I think a solid overall game could be built on the structure, just don't want to put in 20-30 hours for something that may or may not happen.