By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Does anyone have any information on how to buy the NES or SNES controllers for the Switch in Scandinavia? Im losing my mind here. Anything at all would be welcome. If the answer is I cant ever buy them is better than these hours of searching. Sites says "You should buy them" or "You want one, don't you?" YES I do, but you wont tell me how to get one and there isn't a shop on the official Nintendo site in Norway like it is in the UK or Germany or The Netherlands or France or other countries...

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
KLXVER said:

Does anyone have any information on how to buy the NES or SNES controllers for the Switch in Scandinavia? Im losing my mind here. Anything at all would be welcome. If the answer is I cant ever buy them is better than these hours of searching. Sites says "You should buy them" or "You want one, don't you?" YES I do, but you wont tell me how to get one and there isn't a shop on the official Nintendo site in Norway like it is in the UK or Germany or The Netherlands or France or other countries...

I guess, Amazon or Ebay (There's probably some people overpricing it though) are your best bets

Yeah, I emailed Bergsala (which distributes Nintendo products in Scandinavia) and they said I had to order it from the UK store. Thought I tried that and it said I was in the wrong region, but I guess that was for something else. Thanks for answering though

Playing through Trine 4 and I gotta say wow, I reckon this is the best looking game on Switch so far. The lighting and art direction are absolutely gorgeous and so far it runs flawlessly to boot.

On top of that it controls vastly better than previous Trine games; where 1-3 felt kind stiff, 4 is fluid and responsive. Puzzles are more logical and intuitive than prior entries as well.

I'm only an hour in but so far it's awesome.

KLXVER said:

Same problem here, but from México. Cannot but it, they don't offer it in the official website, and the US sites says that they only ship to US and Canada.

Proud to be the first cool Nintendo fan ever

Number ONE Zelda fan in the Universe

DKCTF didn't move consoles

Prediction: No Zelda HD for Wii U, quietly moved to the succesor

Predictions for Nintendo NX and Mobile

Around the Network

Marth said:
I have a feeling that we get a suprise Samus at the Game Awards this year

At this point I'd saw my right hand off without anaesthetic for a gameplay trailer of Metroid Prime 4, or Bayonetta 3, or BOTW2. Unfortunately, I don't expect we'll see any of that at the VGAs. Knowing my luck it'll just be a Smash character and a bunch of indie games I don't care about like last year. :(

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

At this point I'd saw my right hand off without anaesthetic for a gameplay trailer of Metroid Prime 4, or Bayonetta 3, or BOTW2. Unfortunately, I don't expect we'll see any of that at the VGAs. Knowing my luck it'll just be a Smash character and a bunch of indie games I don't care about like last year. :(

Yeah, like Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 ! Great indie game indeed :)

I forgot about that one, but mostly cos it always looked utterly mediocre and unimpressive to me, hence I just file it under "games I don't care about."

Last edited by curl-6 - on 15 October 2019

Crapcom has sold nearly 2 million units of retail software on Switch this FY; more than Xbox One.

https://gonintendo.com/stories/346919-capcom-ships-1-95-million-units-of-switch-packaged-software-in-fi

Yet still they refuse to take the platform seriously and actually bring current gen/new games to it.

Man, I'm completely snowed under here; even shelving Yooka Laylee and the Impossible Lair for next year, I didn't even have time to finish Trine 4 before Witcher 3 came out, and I sure as hell ain't gonna be able to finish Witcher 3 before Luigi's Mansion 3 comes out. Gonna be looong time before I run out of games to play. XD

Sure is a nice change of pace from the Wii U days!