By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

It's possible that I've mentioned Amnesia for Switch before but in case I didn't, there's an Amnesia bundle incl. The Dark Descent and A Machine For Pigs available on the eShop. They're definitely worth a try if you like horror games.

I also noticed that Switch got bundles for Baldurs Gate I & II and Icewind Dale & Planescape Torment, which is...cool I guess? I mean, they're bloody good games but I'm not sure if they work that well with a controller.

Around the Network

https://nintendoeverything.com/the-outer-worlds-launches-on-switch-in-2020/?fbclid=IwAR1PGsW1eJEb6EzTzXqlGslFYflClhT4f7O7d4LW4AzYd6zWIczgFmZQbos

Vampyr is out now on Switch. Well, tomorrow if you live in America or Europe. It seems to be getting a stealth-release, but it seems to be a very decent port, handled by Saber, the same guys who ported Witcher 3.

Capcom get something right for once: motion aiming has been added to Resident Evil 5 and 6, which are out now on Switch:

Also releasing today are Atelier Ryza and Close to the Sun.

Around the Network

Just picked up Luigi's Mansion 3 and played through the first 40 minutes or so before work. So far so good! Looks nice, controls good, tons of charm.

Can't wait to get properly stuck into it tonight.

dx11332sega said:

Hah I did this destructo disc combo major damage using 1 meter even though I have full meter in the start I only used 1 meter , this combo took an 1 hour to do :D anybody have this game on switch?

I have it but I haven't played lately!

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

Polyludic said:
I am now part of the cult of Nintendo. I have a Switch Lite. I traded in a 1 TB PS4 I picked up a number of years ago for $200 over the holidays. I am getting stuff for it. I have Mario Maker and Smash as the two big ones for it. I am up for other ideas.

Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze!

dx11332sega said:
alejollorente10 said:

I have it but I haven't played lately!

Cool heres a frieza juggle its timing is hard but I can finally do this juggle currently playing blazblue tag more It's one extremely sexy juggle 4 air juggle combo

Seems good! I would like to have the time to practice and do the combos more naturally.

Any prediction for tomorrow? I would like to see Fire Emblem Three Houses enter the top 10 sales but for now it will be complicated. Surely Mario Maker appears with 3.5 - 4 million. I hope to see Switch reaching 40 million.