By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

This show is excruciating, just show us fucking Prime 4 already.

Around the Network

OMG OMG OMG OMG

JOKER IN SMASH

IT’S NOW OR IT’S NEVER
AND I GOT TO
MAKE MY DECISION
THIS TIME IT COUPD BE MY
MOMEEENT!!!

Well, that was just a pathetic showing from Nintendo. How fucking hard can it be to just fucking show us Prime 4 already? or Bayonetta 3? Or Retro's game?

After such an absolutely miserable year they could've at least ended it on a decent note, but no, gotta disappoint at every opportunity.

p0isonparadise said:
Wyrdness said:
Game awards soon I wonder if anything upcoming will be shown.

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD will be announced and Metroid Prime 4 will get its first trailer. 

RIP!

Around the Network
curl-6 said:

Well, that was just a pathetic showing from Nintendo. How fucking hard can it be to just fucking show us Prime 4 already? or Bayonetta 3? Or Retro's game?

After such an absolutely miserable year they could've at least ended it on a decent note, but no, gotta disappoint at every opportunity.

You should keep your expectations in check because that was a important showing for Nintendo as MK11, MUA3 and CTR highlight the continued serious third party support for the platform in 2019 even if those games aren't to your taste they're very important titles for the platform.

Updated future line up following the VGAs, next ND likely in Janunary again as usual.

Mortal Kombat 11
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3
Crash Team Racing
Samurai Spirits
Doom Eternal
NSMBD
Fire Emblem
Animal Crossing
Metroid Prime 4
Bayonetta 3
Pokemon Gen 8
Luigi's Mansion 3
Town (Game Freak rpg)
DQ Builders 2
DQXI:S
FF Collection
DE Machina
NMH
Yakoi Watch 4
Inazuma Eleven
Grandia 1 and 2 Remasters
Onimusha Remaster
RE Collection
Phoenix Wright Trilogy
Tales of Vesperia Remaster
Team Sonic Racing
Trine 4
Yoshi's Crafted World

SPEAK FOR YOURSELF, MAN!!!

At least I don't have to spend as much money on Smash, thanks Persona, you saved me 5 bucks.

Nevermind.

Last edited by Frogger - on 07 December 2018