By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Well I'm officially joining the Nintendo family. I purchased a Switch and Smash this week and gonna pick it up on Friday next week. Sadly I couldn't get the Mario Kart Black Friday bundle so i'm gonna have to buy Mario Kart when I pick it up. Last time I had a Nintendo console was the Wii so being able to play Nintendo games again is refreshing.

Around the Network

So what is everyone expecting for the Game Awards regarding Nintendo ? I'm on board with the Metroid Prime 4 tease, it's been 18 months, even if they just started development during E3 2017 they still had enough time to make something to show. Geoff recently retweeted a guy who pointed out that Reggie stated they would bring something special at the VGAs to compensate for releasing Smash the day after the show, so we know someyhing is going to be there

http://mobitechinfo.com/assassins-creed-compilation/?fbclid=IwAR0CeE1xuHEP8j0WiKiNUnDzAWTleXavLtRb-Nd7PASCKFiXkCgXaRlVq2o

Either Metroid Prime 4 or Gen 8 since they were both announced at E3 2017. And I can just as easily see Gen 8 being revealed to build and push Let’s Go sales and rstablish the base on the Switch.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Hey, I just learned Mario Tennis Aces added Online Doubles Tournament ... if they're someone  willing to team up with me to get some good fun, I'm all for that :D

Hi, i would like to. I am not so good but i really like Mario Tennis

I am just not sure if my connection is stable enough to play with 4 people on Mario Tennis, it has been the worst game for me when playing online.

I used to play with fellows vgcharters on 3DS and WiiU a few years ago, but had not bothered to add anyone to my friend list yet. I will add you, and for anyone else interested, my friend code is 

8062 4611 5534

I play Splatoon 2 a lot too.

Sorry I haven't kept up with the best sellers chart guys, I've been really busy and sick over the past week, I'll try to do a late update tonight.

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 12/3/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Pre-Order) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Pre-Order) Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (Pre-Order)
2 Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu! Puyu Puyo eSports
3 Pokemon Let's Go Eevee! Super Mario Odyssey Pokemon Let's Go Pikachu!
4 The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Rocket League Pokemon Let's Go Eevee!
5 Snipperclips Enter the Gungeon Minecraft
6 Mario + Rabbids Kingdom Battle Pokemon Let's Go Eevee! R-Type Dimensions EX
7 Undertale The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Super Mario Party
8 Super Mario Party Human Fall Flat Overcooked! 2
9 Enter the Gungeon Minecraft OutRun
10 Rocket League Sid Meier's Civilization VI Sid Meier's Civilization VI
11 Diablo III Eternal Collection VSR: Void Space Racing Undertale
12 Celeste Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze Human Fall Flat
13 Just Dance 2019 Undertale Splatoon 2
14 Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Football Manager 19 Touch (NEW) Marenian Tavern Story: Patty and the Hungry God (NEW)
15 Bouncy Bob Goetia Mario Kart 8 Deluxe

Hey I’m looking at someone playing a Switch here on the bus right now. So that’s Switch 1 - Vita 0.

https://realotakugamer.com/snk-kof-xv-in-development-planned-for-2020-release-samurai-spirits-coming-to-pc-ps4-xbox-switch?fbclid=IwAR2Eg17dWi494vc0TEqUjUYlBQFiPM7Wg8m1fYbV0Pmm8lgKuT0hfGaATSg

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 05 December 2018