By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Raven said:
Wyrdness said:
The World Ends With You Remix is out this week, very unique and different RPG.

Was a bit on the fence for it, but checked HowLongToBeat and it's not an overly long game if you're not being a completionist, so that restored some of my hype to get it

Glad I'm not the only one intimidated by game lengths lol 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
Anybody here remember when Nintendo announced Fitness Boxing?

Do you think Wii Fit Trainer's going to be in it? I'd put her in the game, since other than Smash Bros. she has nowhere else to go.

I doubt it. It's strange that they just announced the game out of the blue. There is not even any footage for it, i think. I suspected that Nintendo might try some Wii-like titles on the NS, but this seems a bit uncooked.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

CaptainExplosion said:
Stefan.De.Machtige said:

I doubt it. It's strange that they just announced the game out of the blue. There is not even any footage for it, i think. I suspected that Nintendo might try some Wii-like titles on the NS, but this seems a bit uncooked.

I thought they announced it back in August. Maybe they'll fix it up before January, and maybe even add characters from Punch-Out, because with ARMS being a surprise hit what else are they gonna do with Punch-Out?

Did they announce it in August? Not sure, i could missed it. Then didn't make a big fuss about it anyway.

Nintendo will need games to take advantage of the joycons, yet be playable and fun on the portable side. A regular Punch-Out game would fit that nicely. It requires not to much resources and could sell big for the investment.

I think fitness boxing is designed to scrape out the last of the Wii-profits. It could sell a couple million if it's good, has decent reviews and Nintendo wants to push it.

In the wilderness we go alone with our new knowledge and strength.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Raven said:

Was a bit on the fence for it, but checked HowLongToBeat and it's not an overly long game if you're not being a completionist, so that restored some of my hype to get it

It's more that I'd love to sink 200 hours into a game but I work quite a bit and don't want to feel like I'm not able to finish or get a full value out of a game due to lack of time. Being an adult sucks :(

Raven said:

It's more that I'd love to sink 200 hours into a game but I work quite a bit and don't want to feel like I'm not able to finish or get a full value out of a game due to lack of time. Being an adult sucks :(

Oof ... you just reminded me that I'm probably going to have to start acting like an """"adult"""" soon :/

Around the Network
Raven said:

Oof ... you just reminded me that I'm probably going to have to start acting like an """"adult"""" soon :/

It's all about proper time management. When you get to be a working college student, you'll find the time you would want to spend playing video games to be limited. There's no getting around that. But how much time you have depends on how well you make use of it and how organized you are. I have plenty of assignments due throughout the week, and whenever I have the down time from work I spend a little time doing them. You eventually learn how to multitask between work, school, and trying to complete a shrine in Breath of the Wild.
A big tip I can offer is to make sure you finish all your work at least one full day before it's due. That way, you have the entire rest of that day to sink as many hours as you want.

PAOerfulone said:

It's all about proper time management. When you get to be a working college student, you'll find the time you would want to spend playing video games to be limited. There's no getting around that. But how much time you have depends on how well you make use of it and how organized you are. I have plenty of assignments due throughout the week, and whenever I have the down time from work I spend a little time doing them. You eventually learn how to multitask between work, school, and trying to complete a shrine in Breath of the Wild.
A big tip I can offer is to make sure you finish all your work at least one full day before it's due. That way, you have the entire rest of that day to sink as many hours as you want.

Thanks  

More BOTW madness

Anyone play Child of Light before? How is it? I've heard some good things, now that it's on Switch was somewhat interested in getting it.

curl-6 said:

More BOTW madness

This game is fast becoming like some kind of adventure variant of Melee where the are a host of bizarre but useful techs and tricks.