By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Mar1217 said:
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
You know usually I'm pretty lenient with how third parties operate on the Switch ... I find a lot of people exaggerate the negative qualities. But it's really disappointing to me that the Mega Man Anniversary Bundle, which includes Mega Man Collection 1 + 2, Mega Man X Collection 1 + 2, AND Mega Man 11 for $60 is only available on Xbox One and PS4 and not Switch. Currently, buying all of those games/collections costs 105$ on Switch ... that's $45 more than on other consoles. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way game bundles work on Switch? Maybe it would require Capcom to repackage the games as a single download rather than a collection of games for a single purchase? Regardless, really saddening.

Let's just say Capcom has been an odd inconsistent case since the beginning.

Like I said, the only thing I think could be a legitimate reason is that PS4  and Xbox One allow you to put multiple games in a cart at once, which means you can purchase multiple games under one payment. Switch doesn't let you do that. I wonder how many gigabytes all the collectiosn + Mega Man 11 are together?

Baddman said:
You know usually I'm pretty lenient with how third parties operate on the Switch ... I find a lot of people exaggerate the negative qualities. But it's really disappointing to me that the Mega Man Anniversary Bundle, which includes Mega Man Collection 1 + 2, Mega Man X Collection 1 + 2, AND Mega Man 11 for $60 is only available on Xbox One and PS4 and not Switch. Currently, buying all of those games/collections costs 105$ on Switch ... that's $45 more than on other consoles. I'm wondering if it has something to do with the way game bundles work on Switch? Maybe it would require Capcom to repackage the games as a single download rather than a collection of games for a single purchase? Regardless, really saddening.

Yes, I really hope they make the bundle available on the switch.  I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't on the store and I don't want to play these games on my ps4 or xbox

Same. It's odd because I'm pretty sure Mega Man is more relevant on Nintendo than any other console.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:

Let's just say Capcom has been an odd inconsistent case since the beginning.

Like I said, the only thing I think could be a legitimate reason is that PS4  and Xbox One allow you to put multiple games in a cart at once, which means you can purchase multiple games under one payment. Switch doesn't let you do that. I wonder how many gigabytes all the collectiosn + Mega Man 11 are together?

Baddman said:

Yes, I really hope they make the bundle available on the switch.  I was disappointed when I saw it wasn't on the store and I don't want to play these games on my ps4 or xbox

Same. It's odd because I'm pretty sure Mega Man is more relevant on Nintendo than any other console.

yes that is my belief and is true for me  I associate Megaman with Nintendo  cuz it was among the first games I played on nes 

Trine 3 for Switch has been rated by the German video game classification board

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2018/10/german_ratings_board_suggests_that_trine_3_the_artifacts_of_power_is_headed_to_switch

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 10/7/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Super Mario Party (NEW)
Super Mario Party (NEW)
Super Mario Party (NEW)
2 Undertale Undertale Human Fall Flat
3 Mega Man 11 (NEW)
Minecraft Minecraft
4 Dragon Ball FighterZ (NEW)
The Way Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles (NEW)
5 Overcooked!
Sonic the Hedgehog
Warriors Orochi 3 (NEW)
6 Hollow
Overcooked! Undertale
7 Minecraft
Hollow Knight
Ultimate Chicken Horse
8 Hollow Knight
Mega Man 11 (NEW)
Overcooked! 2
9 The Way Remastered
Stardew Valley
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle
10 The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +
FIFA 19 (NEW)
Mega Man 11 (NEW)

Raven said:

Nintendo Switch eShop Best-Sellers as of 10/7/2018

# North America Europe Japan
1 Super Mario Party (NEW)
Super Mario Party (NEW)
Super Mario Party (NEW)
2 Undertale Undertale Human Fall Flat
3 Mega Man 11 (NEW)
Minecraft Minecraft
4 Dragon Ball FighterZ (NEW)
The Way Remastered
Valkyria Chronicles (NEW)
5 Overcooked!
Sonic the Hedgehog
Warriors Orochi 3 (NEW)
6 Hollow
Overcooked! Undertale
7 Minecraft
Hollow Knight
Ultimate Chicken Horse
8 Hollow Knight
Mega Man 11 (NEW)
Overcooked! 2
9 The Way Remastered
Stardew Valley
Capcom Beat 'Em Up Bundle
10 The Binding of Isaac Afterbirth +
FIFA 19 (NEW)
Mega Man 11 (NEW)

Strong debut for Mario Party and a solid one for Mega Man. Nice.

Around the Network

In addition to the obvious ones (Zelda, Mario Odyssey, Mario Kart and Splatoon) I'm not sure I've seen another switch exclusive  (at full price) sell as digitally as Super Mario Party has done. Even in Amazon, the digital code managed to be in the top 20.

Last edited by alejollorente10 - on 08 October 2018

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

RolStoppable said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Yes, but Mega Man 11 didn't do so well in it's Japanese Switch debut. Don't know why.

Mega Man sales skew towards the American market, so Europe and Japan lagging behind is nothing out of the ordinary.

alejollorente10 said:
I'm not sure I've seen another switch exclusive (at full price) sell as digitally as Super Mario Party has done. Even in Amazon, the digital code managed to be in the top 20.

Super Mario Party is the first Nintendo game that offered a preorder bonus in the form of twice the cashback for a digital purchase.

Mmmm that would explain many things. Maybe Nintendo could learn some of this about prices and incentives for the consumer.

Switch Friend Code = 5965 - 4586 - 6484

PSN: alejollorente10

I'm playing Okami right now, and I'm absolutely astounded. I didn't know they hired the same voice actor for Issun as they did Kazooie. Amazed.

The World Ends With You Remix is out this week, very unique and different RPG.

Wyrdness said:
The World Ends With You Remix is out this week, very unique and different RPG.

Was a bit on the fence for it, but checked HowLongToBeat and it's not an overly long game if you're not being a completionist, so that restored some of my hype to get it