By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
kazuyamishima said:
GoOnKid said:

Guys, play Live A Live, it's awesome.

Indeed it is!!

The last chapter after the happening in the Middle Ages is prolly why this game deserved it's place amongst the best gems of it's genre. I was really engrossed by the game at this moment 

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
BasilZero said:

So...never then?

Some day it will. Money talks. Saudi Arabia knows that all too well.

Yeah, there's a higher chance of a new F-Zero game happening than that.

MBS is more secular than religious so I doubt what you said will happen.

Though you are right about the "Money talks" which is exactly the reason why you think will never happen. Saudi Arabia is more focused on its economy/financial status than its religious status and because of that, I dont see any change happening to anything.

If there was a change as you mentioned, then KOFXV wouldnt end up being the way it has been.

Last edited by BasilZero - on 13 January 2023

Did anyone watch the 1000+ Pokémon commemorative video

"Money talks."

So making changes that would loose everyone money make total sense! It's so obvious!

Link_Nines.XBC said:

Not yet but I will in a bit.

Around the Network

PSA: If you have any fondness for the 3D mascot platformers of the 90s, you owe it to yourself to check out Lunistice.

It costs just $5 USD, but don't let that fool you into thinking it's shovelware. The control/feel is terrific, the level design is tight, the visuals have that nostalgic PS1/Saturn chunkiness, load times are cartridge-fast, and the music is a bop.
It combines the best things about games like Crash Bandicoot et al with modern quality of life and polish, and there's not an ounce of padding.

And did I mention it's only $5? The value it offers in terms of bang for your buck is frankly ludicrous.

Link_Nines.XBC said:

Maaaan, that's a video which could made any millenium like myself feel old. I was born when the franchise began, played for the first time during the 3rd generation and now we're over the 1000th barrier 

Remnant: From the Ashes announced for Switch

curl-6 said:

Says the game was first released in 2019 but I just don't remember hearing a single thing about it. How was it ?

Mar1217 said:
curl-6 said:

Says the game was first released in 2019 but I just don't remember hearing a single thing about it. How was it ?

I never played it myself as it's not my cup of tea, but it seems to be reasonably well liked.