By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
WoodenPints said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5Z7lcX37oE

New trailer for Fire Emblem Warriors and it shows us a few new chars Lucina, Frederick Lissa and Robin (male).

The Voice Acting is sounding really good!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

Telltale Games Teases More Releases for Nintendo Switch

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2017/07/telltale_games_teases_more_releases_for_nintendo_switch

"We haven't quite announced [Minecraft: Story Mode Season 2 for Switch] but we certainly hope to continue things on that platform; we're big fans. It wouldn't be unheard if more of our series also made it to Switch; we love the platform. It's kind of perfect for what we do. All of our games are the same on mobile as they are on consoles. And for a mobile console [like the Switch] it's pretty awesome. "
____

Sounds pretty promising! Interesting coincidence too, since I've been playing The Wolf Among Us recently

Is like Nintendo is trying to make me hate FE: Awakening existence.

ARamdomGamer said:

I own one Fire Emblem game. Guess which one it is

I actually really liked Awakening, but that said the over-reliance on Awakening chars to represent the series is getting a bit annoying

Around the Network
VGPolyglot said:
ARamdomGamer said:

I don't have a problem with Awakening itself, sure is not the best FE game out there, but is still good.

Is the fact that I see it everywhere now that annoys me and ignore their other games, heck Smash right now has the best balance of FE stuff and that is quite sad.

ARamdomGamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

I don't have a problem with Awakening itself, sure is not the best FE game out there, but is still good.

Is the fact that I see it everywhere now that annoys me and ignore their other games, heck Smash right now has the best balance of FE stuff and that is quite sad.

So, which one's your favourite? The one with Lyn?

Tbh, the only FE games I managed to enjoy are the post-Awakening ones. It's because of people like me that Warriors is full of Awakening characters. You can thank me

Volterra_90 said:
Tbh, the only FE games I managed to enjoy are the post-Awakening ones. It's because of people like me that Warriors is full of Awakening characters. You can thank me

It's because of people like you that the franchise isn't dead but the older fans will bitch anyway. People are stupid.

ARamdomGamer said:
VGPolyglot said:

I mean, they just remade the second FE game and it's the one with the highest production values of any of them soooooooo :P

I hope we see some characters from Echoes.  But hopefully not just the lord character...