By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA offseason is wild

Rudy Gay is now a San Antonio Spur!

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2715235-rudy-gay-reportedly-agrees-to-2-year-contract-with-spurs-after-3-years-on-kings

Around the Network

Kelly Olynyk is now part of the heat.

Vince Carter has also signed with the kings. This season is shaping up to be wild

Edit: Oops wrong thread! LOL
But yeah, NBA season is promising indeed. And by that I mean the West.

Well, I'm a Knicks fan.

I'm so sorry.

Around the Network
robzo100 said:
Well, I'm a Knicks fan.

The Knicks will probably be bad enough to not reach the playoffs in a dead eastern conference

Yeah, they just don't stick with a philosophy for long enough, probably the result of their commander-in-chief James Dolan who has been notorious for interfering with the general managers and not letting them input their vision.

- They overpaid massively for Carmelo Anthony
- They didn't support the Jeremy Lin and Mike D'antoni combo
- They got Phil Jackson and then fired him after only two years, and it comes out now that it's because James Dolan wouldn't let him get rid of Carmelo who has proven to be a cancer on the team at this point.

Those are just the recent Dolan issues. I don't know what magic he expects to befall the Knicks, but he has to let go of control and stick with a plan.

BIG NEWS, Celtics Trade Avery Bradley for the Pistons Marcus Morris.

They EASILY just got worse.

Why isn't anyone complaining about the celtics not being loyal? Bradley literally went through a lot with them and he just got traded to a crappy team

'Team loyalty' my ass. Why should players care about teams if they wouldn't flinch about trading them?

monocle_layton said:
Annnd the Warriors got Nick Young and Omri Casspi for their BENCH. Their bench now consists of:

Iguodala
David West
Casspi
Young
McGee

I thought this team would simply keep their core, and they somehow managed to create an even better bench. This team can probably win 70 games with half-assed effort

Highly doubt it the rest of the West got a whole lot better also and its not like they have a team of Stockton's and Malone's half the team is injury prone.