By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sports Discussion - NBA offseason is wild

We haven't even begun free agency and the NBA feels like a carnival.

1. Blake Griffin agrees to 170m dollar contract

2. Rubio traded to the Jazz

3. Chris Paul heads to the ROCKETS?!

3. Paul George to OKC?!?!

4. Kevin Love potentially heading to Nuggets

5. Iguodala meeting up with Spurs

6. D'angelo Russell traded to the nets

7. Bulls trade Butler to the Wolves

8. Rondo waived off after one year

This is too much for me. What's next?

Around the Network

The only one of those that really surprised me was the Bulls trading Butler.

Blake Griffin is going to be the centerpiece player for the Clippers? Heh. Let's see how that works out.

LudicrousSpeed said:

So you're telling me you believed PG was gonna be heading to OKC since the end of the season?

monocle_layton said:
LudicrousSpeed said:

So you're telling me you believed PG was gonna be heading to OKC since the end of the season?

He'd be going somewhere. Everyone knew has was bolting after next season, IND would be foolish to let him play there next season and then watch him leave for nothing.

Around the Network

That Paul George trade is stupid to me. Everyone knows he's most likely a one year rental, seeing as how he WANTS to be a Laker. The Thunder just put their entire franchise in jeopardy, because if PG can convince Russ, an LA native and Laker fan growing up, to go with him, the Thunder are completely gutted with no clear direction. They're risking their entire franchise for one player, and they probably aren't the 4th best in the West.

Now the east suck even more.

TH3-D0S3R said:
That Paul George trade is stupid to me. Everyone knows he's most likely a one year rental, seeing as how he WANTS to be a Laker. The Thunder just put their entire franchise in jeopardy, because if PG can convince Russ, an LA native and Laker fan growing up, to go with him, the Thunder are completely gutted with no clear direction. They're risking their entire franchise for one player, and they probably aren't the 4th best in the West.

If they do nothing then they for sure lose Westbrook after this season and need to rebuild anyway.

At least in this case, they feel they can convince both of them to stay in OKC.

TH3-D0S3R said:

As a Sonics fan, I am freaking estatic. OKC management deserve to have all of their players leave so the franchise can rot of mediocrity for good.

Cirio said:
TH3-D0S3R said:

As a Sonics fan, I am freaking estatic. OKC management deserve to have all of their players leave so the franchise can rot of mediocrity for good.

As someone who watched Sonicsgate multiple times, I will say that what was done was completely wrong. One of the first things I thought of when KD left is I wonder how much celebration is going on in the city of Seattle. Until Seattle gets its team back, OKC will continue to be cursed by the basketball gods..