By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - Spider-Man: Homecoming Reviews - 72 Metacritic - 92% RottenTomatoes

72 Metacritic with 16 Reviews and 92% Rotten Tomatoes with 37 Reviews.

Some Reviews:

Trailer:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0D3AOldjMU

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

I'm really excited for this. Movie reviews don't really mean anything to me but glad it's positive for the studios sake.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Well I bought the summer sales pack from Cineplex which gives me 8 tickets to watch summer movies at a pretty good discount so... Time to put this one on mai list

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

And so the cycle begins again. I wonder how many movies the franchise will go this time before they screw it up. :P

So hyped! Still another week til it releases in Norway EDIT:Anywhere though, but I've already purchased my ticket.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
And so the cycle begins again. I wonder how many movies the franchise will go this time before they screw it up. :P

Another 1-2.... then another reboot.

Because who doesnt want to watch a origins story for spiderman for the 6th time or something like that?

I feel burnt out on all these super hero movies.

I've seen all 5 Spider-Man movies in theatres, so this one will probably be no exception! I hope that I'll enjoy it, I don't see why I wouldn't.

Nuvendil said:

Indeed. It looks like a fun movie and all, and I thought Spidey was one of the few good things about Civil War, but man.....how anyone can look at what's going on with the Spidey franchise(s) and feel anything but trepidation about where it's going is beyond me. Chances are Sony and Marvel have a falling out over where to go with him, or who gets credit for what soon enough, and then in short order we got another reboot on our hands. I'm not getting invested in this

Is 72 a good score for movies?

Click this button, you know you want to!  [Subscribe]

Watch me on YouTube!

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheRadishBros

~~~~ Mario Kart 8 drove far past my expectations! Never again will I doubt the wheels of a Monster Franchise! :0 ~~~~

radishhead said:
Is 72 a good score for movies?

Yes, Movies critics are much more strict than their gaming counterparts.

OT
You know I really want to like this but I am tired of all these Spiderman reboots. I rather see something new. However knowing me I will still watch this somehow.

Tag:I'm not bias towards Nintendo. You just think that way (Admin note - it's "biased".  Not "bias")
(killeryoshis note - Who put that there ?)
Switch is 9th generation. Everyone else is playing on last gen systems! UPDATE: This is no longer true

Biggest pikmin fan on VGchartz I won from a voting poll
I am not a nerd. I am enthusiast.  EN-THU-SI-AST!
Do Not Click here or else I will call on the eye of shinning justice on you.