By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Crash Bandicoot reviews

Is it just me, or does Smosh have a liittle bit of bias against Crash? Just a smidge.

Around the Network
PAOerfulone said:
Is it just me, or does Smosh have a liittle bit of bias against Crash? Just a smidge.

yeah that video wasn't even funny. "a failed mascot" I thought they're suppose to be honest.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
estebxx said:

LOL, that Tweet.

Jesus Christ these plebs.  If this were Thanksgiving i'd make them sit at the kiddy table.

A warrior keeps death on the mind from the moment of their first breath to the moment of their last.

deskpro2k3 said:
PAOerfulone said:

yeah that video wasn't even funny. "a failed mascot" I thought they're suppose to be honest.

I thought that line was odd too.  Crash outsold Sonic at their respective peaks and got the Playstation in through the door of a lot of homes.  His presence has faded in recent gens but only after having a lot of success.

I bought it for nostalgia purposes. I knew what I was getting with this game.

Around the Network

estebxx said:

XD

I don't understand the criticism that if you did not like the games before you won't like them now. Isn't that applicable to nearly every remaster?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I know what I'll be getting myself into when I buy it tonight. And I couldn't be happier. Nostalgia trip this weekend :)

That game was extremely hard for me as a kid

I am fucking ready to play as Coco!